Apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I know a few were asking if there was a way to utilize the space bar as an additional home button. If this has been answered/adressed feel free to delete.

You can download the app titled "Buttons remapper (no root)" for free. Scroll through the list of buttons and look for 'Space' and long press program it to Home (short press will kill your space and typing experience) and voila. Long press will take you home!

Hope this helps someone out!
    Attached Thumbnails Using Space Bar to go Home-12200.jpg  
    Last edited by LSW0N; 07-04-17 at 09:26 PM.
    07-04-17 11:42 AM
    That will help me out. I use an iPhone 7 for my personal device and the KeyOne for my business. I'm constantly hitting the space bar thinking it will act as a home button. Thanks for the tip.
    LSW0N likes this.
    07-04-17 11:57 AM
    Does mapping volume up to skip track work for you? Doesn't for me.
    LSW0N likes this.
    07-04-17 12:18 PM
    Does mapping volume up to skip track work for you? Doesn't for me.
    I use a different app, which works great with skipping tracks with the volume buttons.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ar2.homebutton

I have set mine like this.Using Space Bar to go Home-whatsapp-image-2017-07-04-01.10.31.jpg
    LSW0N likes this.
    07-04-17 02:33 PM
    Thanks OP for this workaround. This is why I love Android! When there is a will, there is ALWAYS a way!
    LSW0N likes this.
    07-04-17 03:21 PM
    Thanks OP for this workaround. This is why I love Android! When there is a will, there is ALWAYS a way!
    Absolutely! The only issue I have received with this is that secure start up seems to conflict with the accessibility requirements of the app, so the system disables the app or secure startup.

Will try different apps and report back, but more than likely no workaround.
    07-04-17 07:27 PM
    Apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I know a few were asking if there was a way to utilize the space bar as an additional home button. If this has been answered/adressed feel free to delete.

You can download the app titled "Buttons remapper (no root)" for free. Scroll through the list of buttons and look for 'Spaces' and long press program it to Home (short press will kill your space and typing experience) and voila. Long press will take you home!

Hope this helps someone out!
    Thanks a bunch just so ya know!!!! It's so much more convenient to map the space key as a long press home button!!!AWESOME idea!!!
    LSW0N likes this.
    07-04-17 09:14 PM
    So usefull, thanks
    07-05-17 02:33 AM