Hands down, I much more enjoy using my KEYone BE than I do my Motion. May be just me, but it just seems a bit easier to use.
    bh7171 and the_boon like this.
    05-16-19 05:09 AM
    Hands down, I much more enjoy using my KEYone BE than I do my Motion. May be just me, but it just seems a bit easier to use.
    I suspected you would like and enjoy your BE KeyOne. I enjoy using mine over my S9 with Blackberry HUB suite. If one enjoys a PKB and the shortcuts it is an exceptionally efficient and quick device. I have had mine since January and nary a hiccup. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ Battery life is so dang good!
    05-16-19 12:40 PM
    I've gone back and forth from one device to the other a few times now and I find that I much prefer using the KEYone BE over the Motion. Hoping the physical keyboard lasts a good long time before wearing out.
    Last edited by jackcarr; Yesterday at 10:50 PM.
    the_boon likes this.
    Yesterday 04:00 AM
    I find that I much prefer using the KEYone BE over the Motion.
    Not surprised lol
    Yesterday 11:38 AM
    I use both. now an LE for business, and my Motion as a second leisure phone for videos and reading ebooks.
    the Motion is under-rated. For look and feel, it stands out from the sea of dull slabs. Works brilliantly, and has an amazing battery life. bring on Motion 2.
    Yesterday 11:48 AM
    I use both. now an LE for business, and my Motion as a second leisure phone for videos and reading ebooks.
    the Motion is under-rated. For look and feel, it stands out from the sea of dull slabs. Works brilliantly, and has an amazing battery life. bring on Motion 2.
    I would've loved a Motion from AT&T but they've skipped BB VKB since Z10 and even VZW stopped at Z30 since obvious lack of sales. The PRIV was the last effort for a VKB and that hid a PKB which still failed commercially.

I doubt enough Motions ever sold to run the production lines beyond the initial minimum run. It seems that closest TCL VKB the West is going to see near-term are branded Alcatel for now.
    Yesterday 12:03 PM