Please post your experiences using the Blackberry Work App for Android on the KeyOne. How's your ability to email? What related apps are using for editing and PDF viewing?

I'm working in a legacy Blackberry Server enterprise office where the Classics are dying off daily and users are migrating to BYOD. BYOD, including KeyOne, users are required to use the BlackBerry Work App. So no work emails can go to the HUB (in fact I have no reason to use it, though I get the value of an integrated platform for email and messaging). On the KeyOne the BlackBerry Work App has significant latency issues when populating addresses, syncing and other executing other tasks that would normally take nanoseconds on the Classic or some other BYODs.
    07-26-17 02:30 PM
    Just looking at the reviews and comments in Google Play should be enough for you.... sadly it's gotten worse instead of better. Wonder if the "plan" is to move more towards Good products...
    07-26-17 03:54 PM
    Please post your experiences using the Blackberry Work App for Android on the KeyOne. How's your ability to email? What related apps are using for editing and PDF viewing?

I'm working in a legacy Blackberry Server enterprise office where the Classics are dying off daily and users are migrating to BYOD. BYOD, including KeyOne, users are required to use the BlackBerry Work App. So no work emails can go to the HUB (in fact I have no reason to use it, though I get the value of an integrated platform for email and messaging). On the KeyOne the BlackBerry Work App has significant latency issues when populating addresses, syncing and other executing other tasks that would normally take nanoseconds on the Classic or some other BYODs.
    I have Blackberry Work on my K1 and it runs fine. We don't have a pdf editor just the built in viewer but we also use the Blackberry DocsToGo app for basic office doc editing.
    07-26-17 04:31 PM
    As far as our backend we are on the latest version of Good Control, Good Proxy and GEMS. We're in the process of moving over to UEM and BEMS.
    07-26-17 04:34 PM