Well due to my KeyOne showing more and more signs of age (locking up, slower response, etc.) and the fact there are no BlackBerry PKB phones on the horizon (plus the fact Verizon doesn't seem to want to support any), I may have to pull the plug and get something like a Galaxy S10+.

My question is, has anyone downloaded things like the BlackBerry VKB, Calendar, Privacy Shade on other devices and how have they worked out? Are you charged some kind of fee to use?

I remember someone named Cobalt had developed a way to download these on non-Blackberry phones. But I don't know if that is still available. If not, there is downloading from the Play Store. Any thoughts?

I sure hate leaving BlackBerry.
    03-15-20 12:59 PM
    My question is, has anyone downloaded things like the BlackBerry VKB, Calendar, Privacy Shade on other devices and how have they worked out? Are you charged some kind of fee to use?

I remember someone named Cobalt had developed a way to download these on non-Blackberry phones. But I don't know if that is still available. If not, there is downloading from the Play Store. Any thoughts?
    The BlackBerry Hub Suite is available on the Google Play Store for other Android devices - https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/pro...berry-hub-plus it, however, doesn't include the BlackBerry Keyboard or Privacy Shade and several other apps as those were exclusive to BlackBerry. For some of those apps, you can check out the no root solutions as mentioned by Cobalt - https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/
    03-15-20 01:25 PM
    Thanks, Bla1ze. How did I forget the Hub?!!! Yes, I definitely want that as well. Thanks for the info!
    03-15-20 01:35 PM
    Thanks, Bla1ze. How did I forget the Hub?!!! Yes, I definitely want that as well. Thanks for the info!
    When I use my TITAN I loaded hub. Worked fine, best part of the (pay) version is you now get first rate tech support. If you have any issues with HUB please let me know as with help from BlackBerry and this forum its great.
    03-16-20 05:43 PM
    When I use my TITAN I loaded hub. Worked fine, best part of the (pay) version is you now get first rate tech support. If you have any issues with HUB please let me know as with help from BlackBerry and this forum its great.
    At least with the Titan, the battery life is so good that you don't care if BlackBerry Hub+ Services drains power lol
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    03-16-20 07:26 PM
    They haven't been updated since 2019. I am guessing their development will wind down, no?
    03-17-20 09:36 AM
    The hub had issues on the TITAN with how it ran in background. The OS would stop it then nothing, now that it was fixed it uses between 1-2 percent with heavy usage.
    03-17-20 10:03 AM
    They haven't been updated since 2019. I am guessing their development will wind down, no?
    Many of use a "guessing" that is so.... only time will tell.
    03-17-20 10:13 AM
    Many of use a "guessing" that is so.... only time will tell.
    HUB (paid version) has been updated a few times already.
    03-17-20 10:25 AM
    HUB (paid version) has been updated a few times already.
    When was the last time?

BlackBerry Hub+ Services was last updated Nov 21, 2019 to 2.1910.0.57662
    Most the rest HUB+ suite was last updates back in Nov or Dec - even DTEK hasn't been updated.
    All the developers that once answered questions here left about October.
    Beta Channels have been empty.
    Several have reported that the support email is not longer working

I expect there will be some Android apps that will stay in stage one development.... AtHoc, BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry UEM Client and a number of other BlackBerry Dynamics Apps. If time allows, they might patch the HUB+ products... or they might be done with them.
    03-17-20 11:08 AM
    When was the last time?

BlackBerry Hub+ Services was last updated Nov 21, 2019 to 2.1910.0.57662
    Most the rest HUB+ suite was last updates back in Nov or Dec - even DTEK hasn't been updated.
    All the developers that once answered questions here left about October.
    Beta Channels have been empty.
    Several have reported that the support email is not longer working

I expect there will be some Android apps that will stay in stage one development.... AtHoc, BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry UEM Client and a number of other BlackBerry Dynamics Apps. If time allows, they might patch the HUB+ products... or they might be done with them.
    the paid version was updated about a month ago.
    03-17-20 11:12 AM
    I was a fan of Power Center, too bad they decided to EOL it. I would pay for it to install on other Android devices.
    03-17-20 12:12 PM
    I was a fan of Power Center, too bad they decided to EOL it. I would pay for it to install on other Android devices.
    Why?

I found it to be a nuisance with the constant "low memory" warnings
    03-17-20 12:13 PM
    Why?

I found it to be a nuisance with the constant "low memory" warnings
    Just turn off that specific notification.

Otherwise, it's a very powerful tool.
    Grungni likes this.
    03-17-20 12:45 PM
    Otherwise, it's a very powerful tool.
    How? If I remember correctly, all it does to help save power is offer to slightly dim the display in a specific app.

Does it offer any way to limit the CPU clock speeds?
    03-17-20 12:48 PM
    How? If I remember correctly, all it does to help save power is offer to slightly dim the display in a specific app.

Does it offer any way to limit the CPU clock speeds?
    You can prevent apps from starting in the background.
    03-17-20 12:48 PM
    the paid version was updated about a month ago.
    To what version number is it up to? The paid versions update in the Play Store and always have.
    03-17-20 01:47 PM
    To what version number is it up to? The paid versions update in the Play Store and always have.
    And what is the difference then between the paid and unpaid versions then?
    03-17-20 02:48 PM
    And what is the difference then between the paid and unpaid versions then?
    The paid version has no adds full support from blackberry and regular updates.
    03-17-20 05:21 PM
    The paid version has no adds full support from blackberry and regular updates.
    Why isn't the "free" version updated then?
    03-17-20 05:54 PM
    Why isn't the "free" version updated then?
    Money, money, moneeeeey
    03-17-20 05:56 PM
    Money, money, moneeeeey
    But it is part of the price of my BlackBerry phone, no? Where is the rolling eyes emoji?
    03-17-20 05:57 PM
    But it is part of the price of my BlackBerry phone, no? Where is the rolling eyes emoji?
    Well that would be considered the paid version, no?
    03-17-20 06:00 PM
    This is on a non blackberry phone
    03-17-20 06:59 PM
    Exactly. So why was my last update on a K1 in 2019 and someone who bought it for a non BlackBerry phone had a recent update?
    03-17-20 07:21 PM
47 12