I have seen some posts on using the Samsung with the BlackBerry apps and that's the way I want to go when I finally quit using my KeyOne. Does anyone know if by using the BlackBerry Manager and downloading Cobalt's BlackBerry apps (the Hub, Calendar, etc.) Do you lose the functionality of the Edge panels that are on the Galaxy?
    03-20-20 05:13 PM
    I have seen some posts on using the Samsung with the BlackBerry apps and that's the way I want to go when I finally quit using my KeyOne. Does anyone know if by using the BlackBerry Manager and downloading Cobalt's BlackBerry apps (the Hub, Calendar, etc.) Do you lose the functionality of the Edge panels that are on the Galaxy?
    First off, please pay for the apps. Use Cobalt only for the keyboard if you must.

You don't have to use the BlackBerry Launcher of you don't want to.
    03-20-20 05:14 PM
    You don't have to use the BlackBerry Launcher of you don't want to.
    Not like there's any reason to use it on a non-BlackBerry unless you must have the red spark.

It's a very outdated launcher
    03-20-20 05:30 PM
    Thanks a bunch!
    03-20-20 07:08 PM
    I am using BlackBerry apps on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10, they work really well, I even use the Launcher, which I still like
    Just don't use the Blackberry Keyboard as I type better on glass using the Google keyboard..

PKB is still better for me, for work emails, I still use my Passport ..

Cheers

Simon

Posted via CB10
    03-21-20 05:24 AM
    Newbie question, but keyboard aside are all the Blackberry apps available for use on any non-blackberry android device?
    03-22-20 09:28 AM
    Newbie question, but keyboard aside are all the Blackberry apps available for use on any non-blackberry android device?
    Here you go.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/
    03-22-20 10:13 AM
    Is it me or these links don't work for crackberry whether posted here in the forums or on Google browser?
    Can someone figure out why?
    Didn't work for my keyone, doesn't work now with my temporary s8, running bb launcher.
    03-23-20 12:07 AM
    Is it me or these links don't work for crackberry whether posted here in the forums or on Google browser?
    Can someone figure out why?
    Didn't work for my keyone, doesn't work now with my temporary s8, running bb launcher.
    Just download from Google Play Store and verify when you’ve done that...
    03-23-20 10:44 AM
    I am already using the BlackBerry suite on the S8 as they came over with my back up, in fact I'm using the bb launcher for the time being. I wanted to see the package the link was leading me to. Hence my comment about the "link". I've tried connecting to crackberry, via various google links, and they don't load.
    03-23-20 08:12 PM
    I am already using the BlackBerry suite on the S8 as they came over with my back up, in fact I'm using the bb launcher for the time being. I wanted to see the package the link was leading me to. Hence my comment about the "link". I've tried connecting to crackberry, via various google links, and they don't load.
    Don’t worry about the old Cobalt links if you’ve already got the package through play store.
    03-23-20 08:50 PM