OK so anyone who has actually has a K! in hand, how is the build quality?

Any issues? I noticed on post where the screen fell off after a small fall, hoping that is an outlier.

If I make the switch it will be in like 3-4 months, so hopefully the supply is better.
    06-02-17 11:53 AM
    So far, so good for me. It seems to be just right and solid out of the box. Obviously, it's only been a few days, but some of these obscure incidents that have been posted are pretty scary. I hope those represent rare exceptions, rather than larger quality issues.
    06-02-17 11:59 AM
    I can only speak for the looks, quality of materials and how awesome it feels. Build thus far is good for me, its the components and the vibrator (acts like its loose in there) thats a concern for me.

I know many are already selling their high end devices to buy it. My honest suggestion is to wait it out. I know its counter productive, but with the quantities released along with hard earn money spent...there is some sort of yield issues possibly. If there was carrier support id say hell yes buy it for a fraction monthly payment and you can always exchange.
    06-02-17 12:04 PM
    There are reports of at least 5 screens coming off now.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    06-02-17 12:14 PM
    Fantastic. No complaints whatsoever. It feels on par with the passport and classic. A physically solid device unlike the PRIV.
    06-02-17 12:18 PM
    There are reports of at least 5 screens coming off now.
    Or the same screen coming off five times? LOL

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-02-17 12:26 PM
    Or the same screen coming off five times? LOL

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Hahahahaha

Excellent build quality here.
    06-02-17 12:26 PM
    I've only had mine for two days... but it feels solidly built. With that said, I am concerned about the few instances of displays detaching.
    06-02-17 12:30 PM

Any issues? I noticed on post where the screen fell off after a small fall, hoping that is an outlier.

If I make the switch it will be in like 3-4 months, so hopefully the supply is better.
    No issue with build quality! I have a clear tell TPU case on it right now and I've already dropped it a few times from waste level high and no issue whatsoever!!! The build quality is surprisingly great. The device has clean lines and really feels premium.
    06-02-17 01:08 PM
    No problems. Keyboard lighting fine, phone volume fine for conference calls and no screen poping out.
    06-02-17 01:09 PM
    Build quality is excellent. I have dropped mine twice now now while working. Once on gravel, once the concrete. Both times held my breath while picking up. Only one small hardly noticeable scratch on aluminum frame.
    06-02-17 01:15 PM
    Fantastic so far. Very solid device unlike my PRIV which would feel a bit wobbly.

The only issue I have is that the V and B keys on the keyboard are not evenly lit by the backlighting. Not a big deal, though it bugged me at first given how nice everything else has been.
    Screen and keypad isn't super bright but adequate. Build quality seems excellent on mine.

I personally think they should have made the phone a little wider. It feels like a galaxy s6 in my hand. Way too small. I bought a clear case for my KEYone and it finally feels normal in my hand. The Sim/SD card tray needs work. It looks like it was made from the cheapest metals. Plus if you don't line up the SD perfectly it will fall through the tray. Other than those issues they phone is really well built
    06-02-17 01:20 PM
    After using a Passport, it is too skinny but its only been a few days and not using it full time yet. Still have the sim in the passport but slowly getting around, not that hard once you play with it. Quality is good though, the weight just seems uneven when I pick it up. Not sure if the distribution was done this way on purpose or that I am used to the passports distribution and its throwing me off

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    06-02-17 01:25 PM
    I hope that BBMobile releases a wider variant of the KEYone or something ... I agree it might be better if it were a tad (not much!) wider. Especially if that gives it more spacing on the keyboard. But without knowing if that would make it too awkward for 1-handed use, I have no idea. Maybe a KEYone+ or something.

Overall though, it feels good.
    06-02-17 01:33 PM
    only had it for 2 days as well. But it feels solid! I have it in a case by "CoverON" and the shiny black blends with the shiny black keys and screen very nicely!

I accidentally dropped it from a chair last night after jiu jitsu training and it was perfectly fine. No screen popping off or anything and i keep it in my pocket most of the day. I charged it wednesday night to 100% and it now friday and it's only at 60%!! love the battery!
    06-02-17 01:34 PM
    Build quality is superb. On par with the PassPort.
    Interestingly, I love how skinny the phone is. Feels compact and it makes one-handed use easy yet the phone feels secure in hand.
    06-02-17 02:54 PM
    Excellence quality ! No issues a all ! Though I would prefer a better material than plastic for the chin of the keyboard.
    06-02-17 02:55 PM