Hi there!
    I'm writing this with my BBB100-7 Keyone 4/64GB.
    How y'all doin?
    I hope to see these changes to my Keyone.
    I'd like to share my views and want you ppl to share your thoughts if any.

1)Camera app- Good
    Req:
    1# Time-lapse
    Wait! Did BlackBerry forgot the Time-lapse option? Though it's not a big deal but it would be good if the native camera app supports Time-lapse.
    2# Post processing
    The post processing should be improved for better results since it was hyped that Keyone has the same sensor that Google Pixel has. Improvement in the picture processing (software) would result in happy endings.

2)Keyboard app - excellent
    Req:
    1# Backlit Keyboard
    Though it was good but it was not necessary when using phone at Daylight(saving battery) and even in nights the screen was amazingly managed by the Privacy shade app (thanks!) But the light from keyboard is making it worse. So please make it possible to turn-off light by the user when not necessary.
    2# making use of the BB10 Keyboard features
    Like - in browser shortcuts and few other.

3)Volume Rockers - ok
    Req:
    1# skip -/+ tracks :
    The volume rockers should be made to skip tracks on long pressing the up/down.
    Just like in the BB10-OS.

4) beta testers

BlackBerry should allow beta testing by its users just like other manufacturers allow their users.
    What is the purpose of System Apps Tab in the Update app ? Haven't received any update though there are few bugs in the apps.

5) Accessories
    - more to see
    - target on making more accessories

6) Phone call app
    - where is the call recording option? ( as BlackBerry claims to be business phone)

P.S: I don't want BlackBerry or Crackberry users to judge me on this coz these are just my thoughts and impressions on making BlackBerry more to me.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-28-18 12:29 AM
    some of these things you can enable.

1) I use the "a better camera" app. I'm sure there are others that would allow time lapse.

2) I'm happy with the camera. coming from Xperia series it really is rather good. the video is shaky though, and it's crap in low light.

3) frinky music controller allows skipping tracks on KEYᵒⁿᵉ with screen off. I have also enabled start/stop with spacebar which works with YouTube as well.

4) Agreed!

5) what other accessories would you like?

6) I bet there is an app for call recording too. I don't tend to need this for business as if you are recording calls in the UK you have to say so at the start of the call for it to be admissible afterwards.. might be a bit awkward!

no judgment here. I've found these forums invaluable so far ;-)
    anon(10337964) likes this.
    04-28-18 02:30 AM
    some of these things you can enable.

1) I use the "a better camera" app. I'm sure there are others that would allow time lapse.

2) I'm happy with the camera. coming from Xperia series it really is rather good. the video is shaky though, and it's crap in low light.

3) frinky music controller allows skipping tracks on KEYᵒⁿᵉ with screen off. I have also enabled start/stop with spacebar which works with YouTube as well.

4) Agreed!

5) what other accessories would you like?

6) I bet there is an app for call recording too. I don't tend to need this for business as if you are recording calls in the UK you have to say so at the start of the call for it to be admissible afterwards.. might be a bit awkward!

no judgment here. I've found these forums invaluable so far ;-)
    Well! Thanks for the reply.
    Whatever you suggested were good but I'd feel more comfortable if those were inbuilt system apps since downloading separate apps do sit on the RAM and make the device's performance slow.
    I appreciate your views though.
    04-28-18 06:05 AM
    2# Post processing
    The post processing should be improved for better results since it was hyped that Keyone has the same sensor that Google Pixel has. Improvement in the picture processing (software) would result in happy endings.

2# making use of the BB10 Keyboard features
    Like - in browser shortcuts and few other.

6) Phone call app
    - where is the call recording option? ( as BlackBerry claims to be business phone
    It has the sensor of the Pixel, yes, but neither the image processor (CPU-level) nor the camera software (app-level).

As for the keyboard shortcuts, have you tried Keyboard Browser? Shortcuts are an app-level thing so getting introduced into Chrome proper isn't likely.

And lastly, I think call recording is too legally variable around the world for BB/TCL to bother.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    04-28-18 10:19 AM
    It has the sensor of the Pixel, yes, but neither the image processor (CPU-level) nor the camera software (app-level).

As for the keyboard shortcuts, have you tried Keyboard Browser? Shortcuts are an app-level thing so getting introduced into Chrome proper isn't likely.

And lastly, I think call recording is too legally variable around the world for BB/TCL to bother.
    Agreed.
    04-28-18 12:02 PM