Received my KEYone two days ago and I have to say I'm liking the fluidity of the phone, obviously the keyboard and surprisingly the bluetooth works flawlessly in my 2012 Hyundai Veloster. Yay!

My DTEK60 had a cracked screen, dropped it face down and it landed on a rock right in the middle of the screen so I was anxious to get a KEYone and relegate the DTEK60 to backup duty after I get the screen fixed. One of the worst aspects of the DTEK60 is the lack of a Seidio Surface Case and an associated Belt Clip to protect it.

On Tuesday mid-day, after moving all my data from the DTEK60 to the KEYone on Monday night the phone started telling me there was no SIM card in it. After reboot it would work for a while then give the same error again. I was disappointed thinking I might have to have the phone swapped by Amazon. Went to the TMobile store and told them my SIM card was defective so they replaced it for free, nice customer service. The new SIM card is working flawlessly.

WiFi calling is working well once I found the setting in the phone app settings to turn it on.

Still getting re-used to using a PKB, not as fast as I used to be but that will come.

I was a little worried about the reduced processor specs on the KEYone but I find the phone is totally useable and plenty fast. One thing that surprised me is the battery life compared to the DTEK60, al I can say is WOW. I really like the IPS screen in sunlight, way better than the screen on the DTEK60 for that.

Still tweaking things though I'm sure I'll get it working completely to my liking soon. I had the DTEK60 working as close to BB10 as I could, came from a Passport which I loved. I do find the continued development of the HUB in Android to be very impressive, some of the new features are very nice. I especially like the setting to be able to swipe to set an email read/unread, saves a lot of time when the email isn't important and just needs to be marked as read but you don't want to delete it.

FYI, the DTEK60 would NOT stay connected to my 2012 Hyundai Veloster so I had to hold the phone which was awful.
    FF22 and Big Pete1 like this.
    08-09-17 05:54 PM
    Going on my second one as of today and so far it's a great device. Good luck with yours!
    08-09-17 06:16 PM