Hi,

are there any info, whether updates will include some actual improvements, new features, new functionalities or the older ones improved or are we stuck with somewhat regular security updates?

When I look at other brand, I can't help the feeling, that no development is happening from the side of BB. Even KeyTwo has recieved only "revolutionary" functions such as shortcuts for Currency key.

On a such extraordinary devices it is very sad not to see any progress.
    05-17-19 04:56 AM
    Well, considering BB Ltd. handles the software and this represents only a fractional part of their business, then you are not likely to see much in the way new features.

BB Ltd. did just revamp most all of their apps which brought some nice enhancements.

The biggest enhancements coming in the near future would be an upgrade to Pie for K2 users. Otherwise OTA updates will likely be for security patches and the occasional bug fixes.
    05-17-19 07:01 AM
    05-17-19 01:04 PM
    Your spread sheet shows a May update for the Motion! Does this mean that K1 will also receive it? This would be great news! What's going on???
    05-17-19 01:59 PM
    Your spread sheet shows a May update for the Motion! Does this mean that K1 will also receive it? This would be great news! What's going on???
    I got the link from Conite, ask him...
    05-17-19 02:10 PM
    I got the link from Conite, ask him...
    Just received the answer. Thought the K1 and the Motion were released at the same time. They were not, so the Motion has not reached 2 years yet. Damn, would have been a god send for BlackBerry!
    05-17-19 02:12 PM
    Just received the answer. Thought the K1 and the Motion were released at the same time. They were not, so the Motion has not reached 2 years yet. Damn, would have been a god send for BlackBerry!
    I am still on Feb 5 update with my Silver NA KEYone and it was released, as I recall, in June. I thought some versions of the KEYone got the April update. Seems odd that would not get more updates.
    05-23-19 02:58 AM
    I am still on Feb 5 update with my Silver NA KEYone and it was released, as I recall, in June. I thought some versions of the KEYone got the April update. Seems odd that would not get more updates.
    Your NA PRD should definately have gotten 2 more updates. Hopefully a more technical member will be along soon.
    05-23-19 11:55 AM
    Yes, you will never find the BIG SURPRISE like BBOS from 4.2 to 5.0 and 6.0.
    The huge changes and NEW features Newly realesed by RIM.
    What Andorid and IOS does is frequently BUG FIXED.
    05-24-19 03:00 AM
    Other than bringing Locker to the KEYone I can't remember any monthly update that actually brought anything in other than security patches. Of course the month that an actual Android version bump (i.e. Nougat -> Oreo) comes in is different, but still.
    05-24-19 07:33 AM
    Other than bringing Locker to the KEYone I can't remember any monthly update that actually brought anything in other than security patches. Of course the month that an actual Android version bump (i.e. Nougat -> Oreo) comes in is different, but still.
    For CDMA devices, that happens when?
    05-24-19 07:39 AM
    For CDMA devices, that happens when?
    When non-CDMA devices get Pie.
    05-24-19 07:48 AM