The Blackberry Mobile press release from September 21st, states that the phone will be available "later this month" and that people should direct themselves to Blackberry Mobile's site for more information. We are October 9th tomorrow, and the official website for this phone still lists the Black Edition as coming soon.
    So? The OP's prediction is still categorically wrong.
    10-08-17 09:27 PM
    So, their communication skills are as good as Blackberry's and Rim before them.
    valer466 likes this.
    10-08-17 09:42 PM
    So? The OP's prediction is still categorically wrong.
    Right now official channels say it's "coming soon". Until Blackberry mobile says otherwise in an official capacity, the OP's prediction has merit.
    10-08-17 10:24 PM
    Right now official channels say it's "coming soon". Until Blackberry mobile says otherwise in an official capacity, the OP's prediction has merit.
    So it will NEVER come to Canada, despite the fact that it's actually here, until the website is updated? Let me sleep on that.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-08-17 10:32 PM
    The Blackberry Mobile press release from September 21st, states that the phone will be available "later this month" and that people should direct themselves to Blackberry Mobile's site for more information. We are October 9th tomorrow, and the official website for this phone still lists the Black Edition as coming soon.
    Diehard and long time BlackBerry Fan's like myself know never to take what BlackBerry says at face value.

They say things to generate interest and may even do so to stop competitor sales as we wait by the sidelines.

It's poor practise that they have been doing for years!
    10-08-17 10:51 PM
    So it will NEVER come to Canada, despite the fact that it's actually here, until the website is updated? Let me sleep on that.
    What motive would Blackberry Mobile have to deceive its potential Canadian customer base by saying the device is "coming soon" if it were actually here and available in an official capacity?
    10-08-17 11:39 PM
    What motive would Blackberry Mobile have to deceive its potential Canadian customer base by saying the device is "coming soon" if it were actually here and available in an official capacity?
    Disorganisation?
    10-08-17 11:56 PM
    Stop customers from buying their competitors phones by having them wait for the black keyone!
    10-09-17 12:07 AM
    The article said 'as soon as next week,' mentioned specific retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and Staples, and was dated September 21st. In the OP's defence, it really isn't 'as soon as' the specifically mentioned date any longer.

While saying that it isn't ever coming is a bit melodramatic, I can sympathize that the launch of both versions of this device, specifically for Canada, have proven to be quite the slogs.
    I agree with this.

Some of us prefer to use amazon or staples.

So, BBm really went out on a limb mentioning those retailers when they never secured them.

Maybe in the future, they should be less specific if they haven't got their ducks lines up

It makes them look very rookie if they don't even get one of the 3 retailers they mention not on board 'as soon as next week'

I agree it is available now, but I think some of us are just really confused and disappointed with BBm lack of follow through with THEIR update
    10-09-17 07:40 AM
    as I stated above, don't be disappointed. this appears too be BlackBerry's corporate culture. many half truths.
    10-09-17 11:44 AM
    BlueShop is not a real retailer. And this is not a real launch. I'm saying it now. The TCL KeyOne Black is never going to come.

Posted via CB10
    If they were fake I wouldn't be holding a limited edition black edition in my hands typing this reply.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-09-17 11:45 AM
    If they were fake I wouldn't be holding a limited edition black edition in my hands typing this reply.
    Awesome!
    10-09-17 11:46 AM
    Awesome!
    Oh, and their 60-day money back guarantee must be fake too!
    10-09-17 11:47 AM
    Oh, and their 60-day money back guarantee must be fake too!
    I think it's 30 days on the phone.
    10-09-17 11:50 AM
    I think it's 30 days on the phone.
    You are correct. I was looking under general returns on their website and it's 60. Regardless, 30 is still fantastic. My carrier would give me roughly a week and a small ceiling of data or talk minutes. After I exceed that ceiling or a week passes, your return is no longer valid.
    Bee Gee likes this.
    10-09-17 11:54 AM
    Yes 30 is better than the Canadian carriers and Wal-Mart. Same as Amazon.CA Can't remember Staples.ca
    10-09-17 12:03 PM
    Although I could get the device now if I ordered it through Blueshops or PC Canada, I continue to ask myself why I would want to pay more to import it into the US. So...my question is...when will the unlocked KEYone Black Edition make its way into the US for purchase?
    10-09-17 01:13 PM
    It wasn't announced for the US was it? Maybe AT&T has an exclusive color arrangement for the black?
    10-09-17 01:25 PM
    It wasn't announced for the US was it? Maybe AT&T has an exclusive color arrangement for the black?
    No, it wasn't. I'm kinda hoping the reason you put forth as a possibility is why because eventually that exclusive will end.
    10-09-17 02:58 PM
    No, it wasn't. I'm kinda hoping the reason you put forth as a possibility is why because eventually that exclusive will end.
    No I've never heard of a US retailer just Canadian retailers.
    10-09-17 03:10 PM
    No I've never heard of a US retailer just Canadian.
    I'm sure AT&T has some period of exclusivity with their space black KEYᵒⁿᵉ in the US. Hopefully not forever.
    10-09-17 03:11 PM
    maybe a crackberry member going to the US can bring you one.
    10-09-17 03:11 PM
    With the lousy CAD exchange I'd just order from blueshop to get the warranty.
    10-09-17 03:15 PM
    Looks like BBmobile Canada is listing blueshop and CDW as retailers in Canada. CDW is at 891.99 for some reason
    10-10-17 05:07 PM
    what about pc Canada?
    10-10-17 05:12 PM
56 123