BlueShop is not a real retailer. And this is not a real launch. I'm saying it now. The TCL KeyOne Black is never going to come.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 11:17 PM
    10-07-17 11:41 PM
    BlueShop is not a real retailer. And this is not a real launch. I'm saying it now. The TCL KeyOne Black is never going to come.

Posted via CB10
    Blueshop IS real. They fulfil most of Crackberry's sales.
    10-07-17 11:42 PM
    Suit yourself OP. I'm typing this out right now on a Black Edition KEYone I got from Blueshop and am very satisfied with it.
    diruocco and Miz.Michele like this.
    10-07-17 11:46 PM
    I suppose this isn't real either.
    10-07-17 11:47 PM
    I suppose this isn't real either.
    They got their description and specs kinda mixed up there.
    10-07-17 11:50 PM
    They got their description and specs kinda mixed up there.
    ?

Blackberry Keyone Black Limited Special Edition 32gb Unlocked Smartphone - 4g - 4.5" Lcd Touchscreen - Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2ghz - 3gb Ram - 12mpix Rear/8mpix Front - Android 7.1 Nougat - Sim-free - 3505mah Battery - Nano Sim - 2tb Microsd

Edit - O,IC...
    They had one Jef up:

Only compatible with Verizon Wireless
    This phone is only compatible with Verizon Wireless and will not work with GSM networks.
    10-07-17 11:52 PM
    who's this op **** of a ****
    10-08-17 01:12 AM
    hey give us a break. we never said which year it was coming. we just said in a week.

if you don't like how we do business, go buy a Galaxy

just kidding bro.
    10-08-17 01:14 AM
    BBM are selling through retailers in general and carriers in certain countries in a seemingly haphazard and mysterious way.
    They have their world shop and an EU site which doesn't have the black edition and doesn't cater to the business market :"we are B2C ". Strange for phone that purports to be "for business".
    Living in Spain I understand the frustration.
    10-08-17 02:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    I suppose because they're online only, Amazon is not a real either.

I've bought through them and they've provided excellent service. They are real and have good service.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-17 07:34 AM
    ?

Blackberry Keyone Black Limited Special Edition 32gb Unlocked Smartphone - 4g - 4.5" Lcd Touchscreen - Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2ghz - 3gb Ram - 12mpix Rear/8mpix Front - Android 7.1 Nougat - Sim-free - 3505mah Battery - Nano Sim - 2tb Microsd

Edit - O,IC...
    They had one Jef up:

Only compatible with Verizon Wireless
    This phone is only compatible with Verizon Wireless and will not work with GSM networks.
    They listed their Black Edition as having 32GB of memory and 3GB of RAM when it should be 64GB of memory and 4GB of RAM.
    10-08-17 08:10 AM
    They listed their Black Edition as having 32GB of memory and 3GB of RAM when it should be 64GB of memory and 4GB of RAM.
    You're confusing it with this one.
    TheR1ck likes this.
    10-08-17 08:43 AM
    Second for blueshop. Very good service.
    10-08-17 11:22 AM
    They have muddied the waters somewhat with the different versions.

It would have been much simpler if they were named:

KeyOne
    KeyOne2
    KeyOne3
    KeyOne4
    KeyOnen

10-08-17 12:02 PM
    The article said 'as soon as next week,' mentioned specific retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and Staples, and was dated September 21st. In the OP's defence, it really isn't 'as soon as' the specifically mentioned date any longer.

While saying that it isn't ever coming is a bit melodramatic, I can sympathize that the launch of both versions of this device, specifically for Canada, have proven to be quite the slogs.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-08-17 12:10 PM
    The article said 'as soon as next week,' mentioned specific retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and Staples, and was dated September 21st. In the OP's defence, it really isn't 'as soon as' the specifically mentioned date any longer.
    Agreed

While saying that it isn't ever coming is a bit melodramatic
    A bit?!?

I can sympathize that the launch of both versions of this device, specifically for Canada, have proven to be quite the slogs.
    Agreed
    10-08-17 12:32 PM
    just lock this thread op clearly has no clue what he is talking about.
    10-08-17 12:44 PM
    ok I know this is just my opinion but let's take a step back....

should BlackBerry Mobile actually follow thru on their statement of "available in a week" , don't you think they would have likely sold a lot more of the devices?

like the OP, my preference is to purchase this from Amazon or Staples.
    10-08-17 07:58 PM
    ok I know this is just my opinion but let's take a step back....

should BlackBerry Mobile actually follow thru on their statement of "available in a week" , don't you think they would have likely sold a lot more of the devices?

like the OP, my preference is to purchase this from Amazon or Staples.
    Can you think of a reason why BlackBerry Mobile wouldn't have wanted to follow through? I can't imagine they are any happier than the OP.
    10-08-17 08:10 PM
    Can you think of a reason why BlackBerry Mobile wouldn't have wanted to follow through? I can't imagine they are any happier than the OP.
    Likely the cause is either

1) stock of product - they don't have enough
    2) previous agreement with Blueshop and PC Canada to give them exclusive of product in advance of other retailers.

BUT if the reason is #2 , they should never have made such a public announcement of the keyone being available to all within a week.

Looks like a PR mess
    10-08-17 08:16 PM
    The OP is actually right. Blackberry Mobile's Canadian site still lists the Black Edition as coming soon. If you click "Buy Black Edition" at the top of Crackberry, it redirects you to Blackberry Mobile's site. So as far as the official word from Blackberry Mobile, the Black Edition is still "coming soon" to Canada and not available for purchase.
    10-08-17 08:38 PM
    The OP is actually right. Blackberry Mobile's Canadian site still lists the Black Edition as coming soon. If you click "Buy Black Edition" at the top of Crackberry, it redirects you to Blackberry Mobile's site. So as far as the official word from Blackberry Mobile, the Black Edition is still "coming soon" to Canada and not available for purchase.
    The OP is correct that the black edition is "never coming to Canada" even though it already is in Canada?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-08-17 08:42 PM
    OP don't worry some countries are still waiting for the KEYone regular edition
    10-08-17 08:53 PM
    The OP is correct that the black edition is "never coming to Canada" even though it already is in Canada?
    The Blackberry Mobile press release from September 21st, states that the phone will be available "later this month" and that people should direct themselves to Blackberry Mobile's site for more information. We are October 9th tomorrow, and the official website for this phone still lists the Black Edition as coming soon.
    10-08-17 09:01 PM
56 123