I got the same email a little while ago - but no double charge. Hopefully they just keep a hold on the card until the device is available instead of charging us...
    07-31-17 02:10 PM
    That's great to hear Walmart is aware and working to correct the issue, and that apparently they will honor the 650 price for those pending orders. Thanks for the updates all!
    07-31-17 02:16 PM
    Been lurking this for a several days, I ordered Dtek60, got the Kodak. Was told to order it the same way again(before the upc was corrected) on the website and given 10% off, still no movement. Has anyone else who ordered a 60 gotten an email from Walmart?
    07-31-17 05:36 PM
    This is a red herring. It was a Dtek60 error.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-17 06:07 PM
    This is a red herring. It was a Dtek60 error.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, it's been clearly communicated.

BTW - red herring is tasty!
    07-31-17 08:32 PM
    Lol this thread is too funny. Only BlackBerry could a mess like this happen to.
    07-31-17 08:40 PM
    Has anyone heard back from Walmart on the status of their KEYone's. I advised "Vito" that I wanted to exchange the DTEK60 with a KEYone. He sent me the shipping slip and I arranged for Purolator to pick the DTEK60. It's since arrived at its destination. I'm now waiting for the KEYone to "become available" so it can be shipped to me.

I emailed Vito for an update yesterday and received an automated response stating that he was on Vacation

Maybe BlackBerry / BlackBerry Mobile / Walmart is waiting for the limited Edition Black model and will be shipping that one to us as an apology for all the hassle.....ok I don't believe that, but we can hope / dream LOL.

ALL I WANT IS MY KEYONE!!!!WHY IS THAT SO HARD????

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 12:34 AM
    Has anyone heard back from Walmart on the status of their KEYone's. I advised "Vito" that I wanted to exchange the DTEK60 with a KEYone. He sent me the shipping slip and I arranged for Purolator to pick the DTEK60. It's since arrived at its destination. I'm now waiting for the KEYone to "become available" so it can be shipped to me.

I emailed Vito for an update yesterday and received an automated response stating that he was on Vacation

Maybe BlackBerry / BlackBerry Mobile / Walmart is waiting for the limited Edition Black model and will be shipping that one to us as an apology for all the hassle.....ok I don't believe that, but we can hope / dream LOL.

ALL I WANT IS MY KEYONE!!!!WHY IS THAT SO HARD????

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you'll here something on the 14th.
    08-12-17 07:26 AM
    I really hope you're right, I think I've been checking my order page every single day for any change. Here's crossing my fingers!

P.S. Where did you see that inventory count??
    08-14-17 08:22 AM
    I really hope you're right, I think I've been checking my order page every single day for any change. Here's crossing my fingers!

P.S. Where did you see that inventory count??
    PRD-63116-001 - Blackberry Keyone 4.5" Unlocked Smartphone - 4g Lte - 32 Gb - Gsm - 12mp Back / 8mp Front Camera - Android - Silver - PC-Canada.com

They resell for Ingram Micro, the main distributor in Canada, likely also where Walmart, Staples, NCIX get their stock.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    08-14-17 10:34 AM
    Thanks! I'll add that to my list-of-pages-to-refresh-every-5-minutes-in-anticipation

Really at this point I'm waiting for Walmart to get them in so they can fulfill my pending order...
    pizzawheel likes this.
    08-14-17 10:53 AM
    What a blunder of a launch! Bb themselves couldn't have done any worse. By the time it's available unlocked in Canada, only about a handful of people will care. The others will be looking forward to phones with specs magnitudes better and whose, uh, screens stay in.
    08-15-17 11:23 AM
    Looks like the eta was changed to the end of the month... *sigh*
    08-16-17 10:30 AM
    Yeah I noticed that too earlier this morning. It's disappointing they can't give a firm date and just stick by it. I really thought Aug 14 was the day.
    08-16-17 12:49 PM
    Walmart did say "Mid-August" in their emails, might be a chance to haggle down the price a bit more...
    08-16-17 01:40 PM
    I have posted several times on this and as a reseller partner of the Canadian distributor for TCL - Ingram - I have solid intel . Availability is the end of August. I've had an order in with Ingram since May when the K1 was released. That hasn't changed. Last word I had on this was yesterday. So a couple more weeks. That's it. It doesn't matter what Walmart's web site says. They don't have stock. No one has unlocked stock. And even if they did would you want whatever they had on the shelf with screen related issues ? Whatever will ship end of this month will be fresh from the Kraft Candy Kitchen. Screen issue addressed. Newest builds I suppose. Perhaps even Black Edition stock. No one knows for certain. Once they do have stock though I'll be selling them too . You can always PM me for a price.
    terminatorx and pizzawheel like this.
    08-16-17 01:52 PM
    Thanks a lot mfreedmn97 for that update.
    08-16-17 01:58 PM
    JerryRig update. Its good to know the unlocked units arriving end of Aug will be like this one.

08-17-17 03:28 PM
    i live in Burnaby, BC & i still haven't got my dam bloody phone!!!!!! holy smokes and no bloody updates!!
    08-31-17 12:10 AM
    Can the KEYone be bought in-store at Walmart?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-17 03:01 PM
    Can the KEYone be bought in-store at Walmart?

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so. At least a week ago you couldn't but I bought it online from them. I ordered it Wednesday - rec'd it Friday. Pretty painless. I went to a Bell store to look and hold it first.
    09-08-17 07:17 AM
121 ... 345