After four hours of K1 use and that makes you a credible reviewer? What about the non-BBRY "fanboys" who rate the phone favourably? Just maybe your eagerness to belittle the phone (and BBRY) has interrupted your objectivity?
    Where in my post did I claim to be a credible reviewer?? This is my opinion of the device after playing with it for 4 hours and I decided the camera photo quality is not nearly as good as my Pixel XL and except for the speed of the focusing the camera isn't even as good as my Priv so I decided not to buy it. Is there something wrong with that or do I also have to be a BB fanboy in order to voice my opinion on this site?
    06-01-17 11:50 AM
    I never quite get the hoohah over camera quality. I mean, if you're professional photographer or even a real photo enthusiast taking pictures of nature and stuff then no camera on a phone will suffice, you're gonna buy a proper high quality professional grade camera.

For taking selfies, or everyday snaps then any camera phone released in the past 4 years more than suffices. Nobody is looking at your selfies saying "Wow, the camera on that phone really highlights the contrast between that red jumper and the complexion of your skin".
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    06-01-17 12:12 PM
    After four hours of K1 use and that makes you a credible reviewer? What about the non-BBRY "fanboys" who rate the phone favourably? Just maybe your eagerness to belittle the phone (and BBRY) has interrupted your objectivity?
    It's not worse than the privs, it's much better.
    06-01-17 12:16 PM
    I'm wondering, is the GSM version they are selling in USA the very same phone which will sell in Canada? If so, I'm thinking about driving across the Ontario border to a best buy.
    06-01-17 08:44 PM
    I'm wondering, is the GSM version they are selling in USA the very same phone which will sell in Canada? If so, I'm thinking about driving across the Ontario border to a best buy.
    Same phone exactly. The BBB100-1 "US V1" GSM model is the version for North America.
    terminatorx likes this.
    06-01-17 08:49 PM
    Thanks. Well, I'm going to start searching Best Buys and see what I find. I would consider getting one from Telus now that they announced selling to consumers and not only business accounts. But I am a little hesitant with a locked model or one that was allocated to a carrier, in case updates are slow and other bloat / customization.
    06-01-17 08:54 PM
    LOL I just visited bestbuy.com and saw a big SOLD OUT on the KEYone page. I was going to check stock at particular zip codes, but as Commando would say - No chance, Bennett. It would appear that the entire Best Buy chain in America is currently out of stock.
    06-01-17 09:56 PM
    I went to bell, bought outright, took cheapest plan they had, unlocked it today and canceled bell plan today and it's a dream
    06-01-17 10:01 PM
    not sold at bestbuy in Canada.I think, only USA
    06-01-17 10:05 PM
    not sold at bestbuy in Canada.I think, only USA
    I actually meant crossing the Ontario border into the US side. The bestbuy.com US site is reporting K1 is fully sold out though.
    06-02-17 11:00 AM
    It's not worse than the privs, it's much better.
    In my opinion the photo quality from my Priv is better than the Keyone but you're obviously entitled to your opinion as well.
    06-02-17 12:51 PM
    Is there any downside to buying it locked to a carrier and unlocking it?
    06-02-17 01:09 PM
    Is there any downside to buying it locked to a carrier and unlocking it?
    Quicker updates for factory unlocked but an autoloader fixes that if you don't mind wiping your device it the carrier is slow.
    06-02-17 01:18 PM
88 ... 234