So it's after midnight Toronto and no sign of amazon Canada selling it

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 11:05 PM
    So it's after midnight Toronto and no sign of amazon Canada selling it

Waiting to buy my K1
    Someone said the whole Amazon.ca thing was a mistake... Holy crap Blackberry you guys deserve to go under.
    unity04 likes this.
    05-30-17 11:21 PM
    It is only available through carriers in Canada until June, as per releases. Likely carriers requested this is my thought.
    05-30-17 11:25 PM
    I thought custilli said avail at Amazon.ca on the 31 if mai?
    05-30-17 11:33 PM
    Well I know it's just a phone but jesus h christ why is it not on sale unlocked until June? It's bizarre

Waiting to buy my K1
    05-30-17 11:38 PM
    How come on amazon.com, it is for sale at $800.00 something on the USA side?
    05-30-17 11:41 PM
    I guess now we know why this tweet got deleted not long after being posted:

Unlocked Canada Pricing (9)-screen-shot-2017-05-18-3.08.55-pm.png
    05-30-17 11:44 PM
    Well I know it's just a phone but jesus h christ why is it not on sale unlocked until June? It's bizarre

Waiting to buy my K1
    June 30th is still June - right? LOL
    05-31-17 01:04 AM
    680 at Rogers then u can unlock.
    yup buy from rogers and unlock for 25 bucks

or wait afew days and buy someones contract upgrade from craigslist, they usually sell them cheaper on craigslist and then unlock it yourself (if you need to)
    05-31-17 01:42 AM
    Someone said the whole Amazon.ca thing was a mistake... Holy crap Blackberry you guys deserve to go under.
    Steve deserves to be fired. I'm holding him accountable.. No idea how he runs alcatel, but this is blackberry.. A much more premium device that deserves a lot more attention
    05-31-17 01:56 AM
    I agree. Steve deserves to be fired. He is a serial liar. Enough of this crap from BlackBerry Mobile. Canada is truly getting shafted.
    krzyabn likes this.
    05-31-17 03:21 AM
    Guess I'm buying from a carrier tomorrow and unlocking my phone.
    05-31-17 03:39 AM
    How come on amazon.com, it is for sale at $800.00 something on the USA side?
    You mean the UK version? That was north of 900 before.
    Currently, Amazon. Com got in Stock for 549, and shopping June 7-15. I believe.
    Posted via CB10
    05-31-17 04:23 AM
    Guess we are waiting till June

"It will also be available unlocked for $729 CAD outright in June"
    05-31-17 04:54 AM
    Anyone know if the Rogers version has any branding on the handset or any customization or bloatware apps installed?
    05-31-17 09:26 AM
    Anyone know if the Rogers version has any branding on the handset or any customization or bloatware apps installed?
    If previous Blackberry devices from Rogers are any indication, yes, it'll have everything.
    05-31-17 10:07 AM
    If previous Blackberry devices from Rogers are any indication, yes, it'll have everything.
    In that case, and taking into account the slower updates, I don't see why anyone would want to buy it outright from Rogers and unlock it by a third party. Might as well wait until you can buy it directly from BlackBerry Mobile for "$729 in June" whenever that will be.

As a loyal supporter of BlackBerry, I have to admit I'm feeling disappointment on this launch for the first time today. Basically, people were led to believe they can buy the phone on May 31st, the assumption being direct from BlackBerry Mobile and unlocked. As of this time, no such purchase info on Blackberrymobile.com, nothing on amazon.ca, and nothing at all on bestbuy.ca (a search for keyone defaults to showing items matching "keystone"). Telus looks like they are asleep too. It's all quite bewildering.

Mobile Syrup reports that the phone will be sold unlocked for $729 in June. So June is now the new May, which went from May 18 to the 31. What is this imaginary June date? If they just say June and not provide a date, it means it will probably be mid to late June imo. If TCL/BlackBerry are trying to irritate Canadian customers, they are off to a good start.
    primusd likes this.
    05-31-17 10:26 AM
    There is Rogers apps or branding on mine.

BB 10 will outlast Android, just you wait! Stage 1: Denial.
    05-31-17 10:28 AM
    In that case, and taking into account the slower updates, I don't see why anyone would want to buy it outright from Rogers and unlock it by a third party. Might as well wait until you can buy it directly from BlackBerry Mobile for "$729 in June" whenever that will be.

As a loyal supporter of BlackBerry, I have to admit I'm feeling disappointment on this launch for the first time today. Basically, people were led to believe they can buy the phone on May 31st, the assumption being direct from BlackBerry Mobile and unlocked. As of this time, no such purchase info on Blackberrymobile.com, nothing on amazon.ca, and nothing at all on bestbuy.ca (a search for keyone defaults to showing items matching "keystone"). Telus looks like they are asleep too. It's all quite bewildering.

Mobile Syrup reports that the phone will be sold unlocked for $729 in June. So June is now the new May, which went from May 18 to the 31. What is this imaginary June date? If they just say June and not provide a date, it means it will probably be mid to late June imo. If TCL/BlackBerry are trying to irritate Canadian customers, they are off to a good start.
    I have bought every single BlackBerry phone at launch since BlackBerry Z10. I have always purchased it directly from BlackBerry. This is the first time I'm willing to buy a factory unlocked device for $700-$800 and I'm unable to do so in Canada. This has to be the most bizarre launch ever.
    terminatorx likes this.
    05-31-17 10:32 AM

Agreed - if they had simply come out and said no direct factory unlocked may 31, only June, I would have had less excitement and thus less disappointment last night/this morning.

I reached out to BBM today about their earlier tweet re: direct availability in Canada on 31 May and they admitted it was incorrect info and was thus deleted. I tried to push about 'June'... as in soonish or more like another month... but all I got was the stock: 'As soon as we have details on the specifics we'll be sure to get them out officially for everyone. The demand has been incredible this far!'

June it is... #itshardtokeepwaiting
    05-31-17 10:36 AM

Totally agree. Whatever. There are other things in life to look forward to until June 30 (let's be real). I've been using a shattered Nexus 5 for more than half a year. People can wait a little bit longer if they really want the phone. If not, get something different. Can't get everything we want in life or else I'd be eating fried chicken and poutine every day while bedding supermodels!
    05-31-17 10:50 AM
    Just received email from Blackberry Mobile with a buy now button.
    I can buy it from Rogers, Bell, MTS, Sasktel but no Telus. FU TELUS!
    05-31-17 10:51 AM
    I hope this is just carriers getting a short headstart...
    05-31-17 10:55 AM
    So glad I got the unlocked UK Selfridges KEYone. It has worked perfectly for LTE in urban and remote areas on Rogers network. Same as my North American version Pixel.
    If you are on Rogers and want Factory unlocked then get it from UK.
    I believe it (UK/euro) version works great on Bell and TELUS as well from what others have said here.
    05-31-17 10:58 AM
    I have received an email from BB mobile saying on sale now. Clicked the buy button which​ showed me where to buy in Canada; every one but Telus
    05-31-17 11:04 AM
88 1234