Hi
    i had try to unlock my KeyOne Sprint followed some guide from my country
    https://chiasemagiamgia.org/huong-da...-goi-mien-phi/
    and it works without call. (Just use 4G, SMS ..)
    and i think that some pro bber in here can do it.
    can you help us? or show me how.
    Thanks very much
    A newbie
    07-03-18 02:57 AM
    Yes it's possible... if your account with SPRINT was in good standing and you had used the phone for at least 50 days on their network, you could call them to get them to do a dsim unlock.

If you bought it through a 3rd party... you should have made sure it was unlocked to begin with.

Also have to make sure it has the right bands for your network...

That said I've see people that claim to have found a way to unlock one, but then other say that same solution doesn't work for them. I'd do some searches on CrackBerry and try some of them.
    anon(2695703) and vinhluq like this.
    07-03-18 08:27 AM
    Hi
    Thanks very much
    A newbie
    Do you see this video from Vietnam ?

It seems he use a sort of turbo sim.

All tutorials are only in vietnamese.... This is wierd https://worldphone.vn/huong-dan-cach...-bang-sim-ghep
    Last edited by Gilgameur; 08-18-18 at 11:23 PM.
    08-18-18 10:39 PM
    Hi
    Thanks very much
    A newbie
    After a lot of research in Vietnamese (thanks to google translation) I do not understand why Sprint's Keyone is so popular in Vietnam and I can not confirm if anyone has really found a method of unlocking.

So, in fact, I think it's a scam ... But I'll appreciate a lot if someone shows me that I'm wrong.
    08-21-18 06:06 PM
    After a lot of research in Vietnamese (thanks to google translation) I do not understand why Sprint's Keyone is so popular in Vietnam and I can not confirm if anyone has really found a method of unlocking.

So, in fact, I think it's a scam ... But I'll appreciate a lot if someone shows me that I'm wrong.
    Why is sprint keyone more popular in Vietnam?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-18 06:08 PM
    But I'll appreciate a lot if someone shows me that I'm wrong.
    Sprint devices that have bad ESN's or have otherwise been flagged can be bought for cheaper and taken to a different country and work, thus the need to unlock them as well.
    Gilgameur likes this.
    08-21-18 06:12 PM
    Sprint devices that have bad ESN's or have otherwise been flagged can be bought for cheaper and taken to a different country and work, thus the need to unlock them as well.
    There must be cheaper android smartphones, easier to unlock and certainly not CDMA. And if this unlocking story is a scam it is not worth it in my opinion.

Who knows. Maybe the Vietnamese have really found a solution to unlock Sprint's CDMA Keyone that they are the only ones to know.

But seeing Vietnamese come on the Crackberry's forum or XDA's forum to ask why the unlocking method does not work, it seems doubtful.
    08-21-18 07:10 PM
    There must be cheaper android smartphones, easier to unlock and certainly not CDMA
    Sure, but when you want a KEYone, you want a KEYone and you can score one cheaper than retail if it's useless in it's home country. People just want to recoup any cost at that point and the CDMA portion is irrelvant, it would still work on GSM. That's part of the point. It's 'burned' from use on its home CDMA network.

I dunno if the unlocking is accurate, just sharing the reasons why it would be something people in other countries would do. This has been a known workaround for bad ESN devices for years and part of why the Global GSM blacklist was implemented. People would get a device, not pay their bill, report it lost/stolen or whatever, have the ESN blacklisted and then end up selling it for use on a GSM provider, pocketing the cash.
    Gilgameur likes this.
    08-21-18 07:15 PM
    I can unlock keyone sprint. I will update Autoload keyone sprint (unlock full)
    Gilgameur and viziogdltx like this.
    08-21-18 10:18 PM
    actually this is possible and of course, we have successfully unlocked Sprint version (BBB100-3), GSM/HDSPA+/LTE works like a charm but there's only 1 bug is that mobile hotspot isn't working... no turbo sim or hardware modified
    Gilgameur and viziogdltx like this.
    08-22-18 02:38 AM
    I can unlock keyone sprint. I will update Autoload keyone sprint (unlock full)
    So, your really found a way to unlock the Sprint's Keyone. I will test it.

actually this is possible and of course, we have successfully unlocked Sprint version (BBB100-3), GSM/HDSPA+/LTE works like a charm but there's only 1 bug is that mobile hotspot isn't working... no turbo sim or hardware modified
    No hotspot, no big deal. Thanks.

**UPDATE !!** It is working perfectly indeed.
    Last edited by Gilgameur; 08-23-18 at 03:17 PM.
    08-23-18 07:46 AM
    Hi, can you unlock a KeyOne form sprint ? I need mine unlocked
    09-15-18 02:31 PM