I did get my code this afternoon.
    Used blackberrysourcecode

Took longer but happy
    Thanks bold007 for following up

Our pleasure to unlock it.

Enjoy your Unlocked KeyOne

also status update: starting monday Bell KeyOnes will be unlocked in half the time with a new method we have. now both bell and rogers keyone will be 12 hours average delivery

Enjoy your KeyOnes everyone and have a great Sunday!
    06-04-17 06:03 PM
    I bought my Keyone from Bell and had it unlocked by BlackberryCodeSource.com and it went very well. I used paypal and felt very secure. I recommend them.
    06-04-17 08:57 PM
    I've just sent my imei and paid via PayPal. Just waiting for my code. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I've used bbcs before and they're easy to deal with and very professional.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 04:22 PM
    Everyone should use blackberry code source. Got my code in two hours for a Rogers keyone. Amazing service
    06-06-17 07:47 PM
    Everyone should use blackberry code source. Got my code in two hours for a Rogers keyone. Amazing service
    Hey jonessammy,

Thanks for the recommendation, it's always pleasure to unlock CB members phones.

Also, just received the video you made of unlocking the phone, it's pretty cool, we will put it on our site

Cheers!
    06-19-17 06:31 PM
    Hey JWWDUKE,

I just want to follow up and see if you had any questions about unlocking your KEYOne? If so, let me know.

If not, then enjoy your awesome new KeyOne!
    I've just sent my imei and paid via PayPal. Just waiting for my code. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I've used bbcs before and they're easy to deal with and very professional.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 06:32 PM
    Hey JWWDUKE,

I just want to follow up and see if you had any questions about unlocking your KEYOne? If so, let me know.

If not, then enjoy your awesome new KeyOne!
    No issues whatsoever. Unlocked first try. I've used bbcs for 2 phones now and received great customer service. Thank you.

Keyone's been running great. No issues with it yet. Hopefully it stays that way.
    06-19-17 08:39 PM
    Hello BlackberryCodesource,

I've sent you an email and was wondering if you had receipt of that email. In it, I listed out the new replacement Keyone's IMEI#.
    Replaced device is great so far, backlighting across entire keyboard is uniform and with same brightness!

Thanks.
    ps: Tried sending you a PM but CB says your inbox is full and cannot send any more messages.
    06-21-17 12:29 PM
    Been waiting over 2 days for a keyone code... I emailed you guys a few times with no reply whats going on??
    Last edited by Kan1a; 06-26-17 at 06:16 PM.
    06-26-17 03:58 PM
    Dear Kan1a,

Please email me at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com and I can have it checked for you right away and help.

Our PM box is full so maybe your PM didn't get through

Cheers!
    06-26-17 06:19 PM
    Hello BlackberryCodesource,

I've sent you an email and was wondering if you had receipt of that email. In it, I listed out the new replacement Keyone's IMEI#.
    Replaced device is great so far, backlighting across entire keyboard is uniform and with same brightness!

Thanks.
    ps: Tried sending you a PM but CB says your inbox is full and cannot send any more messages.
    Hey WarrenG,

Yes, sure, no problem at all

We are processing a code for you for your new replacement phone.

Glad Telus replaced the phone for you.

As soon as it is ready we will email you right away
    06-26-17 06:23 PM
    Hello James,

I emailed you a few minutes ago regarding my order (order #1509 ), can you check your email and get back to me please?

Thank you
    06-27-17 03:43 PM
    Hello James,

I emailed you a few minutes ago regarding my order (order #1509 ), can you check your email and get back to me please?

Thank you
    Dear Leo,

Sure, no problem, I just resent it to you right now

It seems it may have gone to the wrong address by mistake

Here it is too incase the email isn't getting to you.

Unlock Code: 17769873

For unlock code entry Instructions please visit BlackberryCodeSource.com/howto.html

Let me know if you have any questions at all,

Enjoy your keyone!
    06-27-17 05:35 PM
    Hey Guys,

here's an awesome video a customer/CB member sent us showing how to unlock the KeyOne by Code

Check it out and share

07-15-17 06:17 PM
    Can you unlock Keyone for Sprint
    08-08-17 02:58 PM
    Hey Buwee,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Always a pleasure to unlock for fellow Crackberry Members

We can and have already unlocked some keyones and it is very easy to do you just need the unlock code which we can provide.

Use coupon code Crackberry15 for 15% off on our site

Also, for anyone interested we are offering to unlock your KeyOne for FREE if you make a quick video of entering the unlock code in the phone and successfully unlocking it.

We usually do this when phones are new so we can use it on the site as a tutorial for other customers.

Also guys keep in mind if you do buy the keyone outright from the network they can unlock it for you, usually they charge quite a bit at $50 but sometimes if you request the unlock code and say you need it because you are travelling they give it to you for free.

Cheers!
    10-18-17 12:07 AM
    Hi!! I would totally do a video of me unlocking my KeyOne with you guys if you'll give me a free unlock code!! That would be amazing!! My KeyOne is Sprint locked. Sprint isn't the best quality of service. So I switched to Verizon but didn't realize my KeyOne is carrier specific.
    Last edited by Alberto A Guerrero; 10-18-17 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Had more to say!
    10-18-17 12:10 AM
    I ordered the unlock service for my AT&T KeyONE from BlackberryCodeSource back on 10/18 but I still haven't gotten a code. I sent an email about getting a refund but haven't heard back.
    11-09-17 12:39 PM
    Hey there

Please email me at Sean @Unlockingcodesource.com with the order number and I can send the code again or refund if there was no code available

Thanks
    FF22 likes this.
    11-09-17 01:33 PM
    I ordered the unlock service for my AT&T KeyONE from BlackberryCodeSource back on 10/18 but I still haven't gotten a code. I sent an email about getting a refund but haven't heard back.
    I figured I would quote you since BBCodeSource replied to you.
    11-09-17 02:02 PM
    Did any one unlocked bb keyone at&t?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-18 01:45 PM
    Pls I am interested and I want the free unlcok code for my blackberry keyone black edition
    12-23-18 03:55 AM
    Pls I am interested and I want the free unlcok code for my blackberry keyone black edition
    Is black edition locked?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-18 12:34 PM
    Update : Just picked it up and it is the BBB100-1 so I should be alright !
    Are all BBB100-1 phones unlocked?
    12-23-18 01:20 PM
    Are all BBB100-1 phones unlocked?
    No. The AT&T GSM KEYone and the Sprint CDMA KEYone are both carrier locked.
    12-23-18 01:26 PM
52 123