Autoloader for testing. ABD796 Oreo 8.1 for KeyOne. Don't use if you are in China (and should already have it anyway). Don't use if you are on AT&T or sprint. I haven't tested this personally yet but should work on most KeyOne. Don't recommend the no-wipe script but you can try if you desire. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! This appears to have issues on Verizon but that is likely due to the fact that Verizon hasn't whitelisted Oreo just yet.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!wE1nQbIL!A7M_BrqwG...gnXBD45oY35FoQ

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 08-20-18 at 07:30 AM.
    08-15-18 10:06 AM
    Autoloader for testing. ABD796 Oreo 8.1 for KeyOne. Don't use if you are in China (and should already have it anyway). Don't use if you are on AT&T or sprint. I haven't tested this personally yet but should work on most KeyOne. Don't recommend the no-wipe script but you can try if you desire. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Link: Uploading
    Would this do an in place upgrade?
    Would the user have to reconfigure and reiinstall everything after completion?
    Can you share how this autoloader was created?
    My KeyOne is my production phone, so I can't chance a test. (Really wish I could run Titanium Backup on this thing...but no root, of course).

I think the nature of autoloaders is to do a complete wipe, but the "no-wipe" script sounds intriguing.
    08-15-18 10:44 AM
    OP updated with link.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-15-18 10:45 AM
    OP updated with link.
    Do you know if ABD796 is the version which will be published to Europe?
    08-15-18 10:49 AM
    I hope this will work with my PRD-63764-002
    08-15-18 10:50 AM
    Would this do an in place upgrade?
    Would the user have to reconfigure and reiinstall everything after completion?
    Can you share how this autoloader was created?
    My KeyOne is my production phone, so I can't chance a test. (Really wish I could run Titanium Backup on this thing...but no root, of course).

I think the nature of autoloaders is to do a complete wipe, but the "no-wipe" script sounds intriguing.
    This autoloader is essentially created from a TCL autoloader script that is bundled with each firmware release. The no-wipe script removes two lines that wipes user data. I don't know of any testers that have confirmed a no-wipe script upgrade from Nougat to Oreo but any testers would be appreciated. It basically skips the secure wipe and flash of userdata partition.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-15-18 10:51 AM
    This autoloader is essentially created from a TCL autoloader script that is bundled with each firmware release. The no-wipe script removes two lines that wipes user data. I don't know of any testers that have confirmed a no-wipe script upgrade from Nougat to Oreo but any testers would be appreciated. It basically skips the secure wipe and flash of userdata partition.
    I updated mine using the Mobile Upgrade Tool because it's a full OS level update.

IMO, I would wipe to keep any problems from keeping in.
    08-15-18 11:20 AM
    I updated mine using the Mobile Upgrade Tool because it's a full OS level update.

IMO, I would wipe to keep any problems from keeping in.
    Mobile Upgrade Tool? Please enlighten me.

You are right about keeping problems away by wiping, but I have so many customizations, daunting task to set everything back up. :-(
    08-15-18 11:28 AM
    this might seem like a silly question, but can this autoloader be used on a UK BE PRD-63117-035 that is still on May patch? or do I need to have the June "prep" build installed first?
    08-15-18 11:32 AM
    this might seem like a silly question, but can this autoloader be used on a UK BE PRD-63117-035 that is still on May patch?
    A loader should skip any issues related to the OTA process, so the answer should be yes.
    08-15-18 11:35 AM
    Successfully loaded into BB100-7 Dual Sim Black Edition. Thanks!!
    08-15-18 11:38 AM
    Maybe a little off topic.
    But I'm on a Mac, i think I read somewhere that I could upgrade the OS with the terminal.
    Anyone know the command line?
    08-15-18 11:38 AM
    Successfully loaded into BB100-7 Dual Sim Black Edition. Thanks!!
    I too have the same Black Edition dual sim but cannot get it to load... In fact everything loads well but the phone is still stuck in fastboot with the blinking white light...
    08-15-18 11:48 AM
    I too have the same Black Edition dual sim but cannot get it to load... In fact everything loads well but the phone is still stuck in fastboot with the blinking white light...
    Did you remove your device password first?
    08-15-18 11:57 AM
    Did you remove your device password first?
    I didn't remove my password... but would that make any difference if the install was a full wipe?
    08-15-18 12:00 PM
    I didn't remove my password... but would that make any difference if the install was a full wipe?
    Yes.
    08-15-18 12:01 PM
    Yes.
    Ok, I will use the Mobile Upgrade Tool to install the old OS and try again without a password.. I will report back.. Thank you
    08-15-18 12:03 PM
    Autoloader for testing. ABD796 Oreo 8.1 for KeyOne. Don't use if you are in China (and should already have it anyway). Don't use if you are on AT&T or sprint. I haven't tested this personally yet but should work on most KeyOne. Don't recommend the no-wipe script but you can try if you desire. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Link: https://mega.nz/#!pAMVBChI!tRjvc6owL...sO1DeNJ7DHyPc8
    Doesn't work with Verizon BBB100-3 PRD 63118-001. No service.
    bibbula likes this.
    08-15-18 12:04 PM
    I succeed in one shot, both the ABD174 and ABD796. Didnt remove google account, password or anything, just fastboot and flash.
    08-15-18 12:10 PM
    A loader should skip any issues related to the OTA process, so the answer should be yes.
    Thanks. I'm on vacation right now. Back home Monday. I'll be sure to load this then!
    08-15-18 12:17 PM
    Ok, I will use the Mobile Upgrade Tool to install the old OS and try again without a password.. I will report back.. Thank you
    Still no go.... I have tried without a password and its not rebooting after the OS is loaded....
    08-15-18 12:26 PM
    I succeed in one shot, both the ABD174 and ABD796. Didnt remove google account, password or anything, just fastboot and flash.
    no luck for me, is your PRD the same as mine PRD-63764-002
    08-15-18 12:31 PM
    Can someone please upload the autoloader to another host? it says i have reached my quota for free Downloads.
    08-15-18 12:33 PM
    no luck for me, is your PRD the same as mine PRD-63764-002
    Mine is PRD-63764-001.
    08-15-18 12:40 PM
    Can someone please upload the autoloader to another host? it says i have reached my quota for free Downloads.
    You can try to restart your modem and then reload the download page.
    08-15-18 12:41 PM
121 123 ...