What is the difference between ABG366 and ADB796? I have 796 and is working OK, so just to check if I should go thru flashing 366 if there is no real difference. I might skip it if there is nothing new or fixed between those two.
    10-04-18 11:04 AM
    What is the difference between ABG366 and ADB796? I have 796 and is working OK, so just to check if I should go thru flashing 366 if there is no real difference. I might skip it if there is nothing new or fixed between those two.
    Sep patch instead of July.

But there seems to be a leapfrog pattern here. I suspect the BBB100-1 devices to get Oct soon. The rest might have to wait until Nov. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    10-04-18 11:34 AM
    Sep patch instead of July.

But there seems to be a leapfrog pattern here. I suspect the BBB100-1 devices to get Oct soon. The rest might have to wait until Nov. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I hope so. I tried both abg366 and abg044, and with each one my device shows as not certified in the play store. I tried doing thing like signing out, 32 seconds reboot, reinstalling Play Store app, etc. But the same result on both patches, device is not certified. As a result, Google Pay is completely toast as I can no longer add any payment cards.
    10-04-18 02:47 PM
    So, the automatic update on our BE KEYone German T+mobile showed ABG 366. Now we have done the update with the autoloader from the first post, no wipe, and all works perfectly fine, so thanks for the effort put in the autoloaders. We had had no issues like lag or such before either, just as a side note.

Now, I need to ask - as it is our first autoloader since BB10 - will it show any future updates now, or not? I've read somewhere that under certain circumstances updates will not be shown anymore? Thanks for now..

EDIT: the device was bought in Switzerland BBB 100-2, PRD-63117-036
    10-04-18 02:50 PM
    So, the automatic update on our BE KEYone German T+mobile showed ABG 366. Now we have done the update with the autoloader from the first post, no wipe, and all works perfectly fine, so thanks for the effort put in the autoloaders. We had had no issues like lag or such before either, just as a side note.

Now, I need to ask - as it is our first autoloader since BB10 - will it show any future updates now, or not? I've read somewhere that under certain circumstances updates will not be shown anymore? Thanks for now..

EDIT: the device was bought in Switzerland BBB 100-2, PRD-63117-036
    You'd only have an issue with updates if you installed an OS that your variant would otherwise not get.
    10-04-18 03:27 PM
    Ah alright, thanks conite.
    10-04-18 04:42 PM
    PRD-63316-701. Autoloader installed with wipe. Only issue is that the convenience key is borked. I go into settings under gestures/shortcuts to assign actions but it only shows advanced settings and I can't assign any action to the convenience key. I have run a hardware diagnostic and the key itself passes the test.
    That is not because of Autoloader.
    I updated from the official announced update from my phone and faced the same issue. but It can be solved easily.
    go to the gestures/shortcuts menu (advanced setting), just turn on normal profile, then tap exactly on the phrase "normal profile". you can now set what you want from convenience key.
    10-05-18 03:20 PM
    Is this working with 100-7? Thanks
    10-10-18 09:49 PM
    How about ABG076 for 100-7?
    10-10-18 09:52 PM
    Is this working with 100-7? Thanks
    for me - yes
    10-24-18 04:06 PM
    Autoloader for testing. ABG366 Oreo 8.1 for KeyOne. Don't use if you are in China (and should already have it anyway). Don't use if you are on AT&T or sprint. I haven't tested this personally yet but should work on most KeyOne. Don't recommend the no-wipe script but you can try if you desire. As always, use at your own risk and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! This appears to have issues on Verizon but that is likely due to the fact that Verizon hasn't whitelisted Oreo just yet (and may never)

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...78262904003826

or MEGA https://mega.nz/#!tEM1HQgD!u4WQJw-sB...V30spHOhjoIxK4

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions. If you are on a mac/linux run the .sh scripts in terminal (make sure you are running as admin and again that your screen lock passwords are completely removed).

hello guys! I have some issues with my keyone. The story is something like that: i purchase a keyone last year, after a update, my sim doesnt work. no service / service for one sec and so on... after i realize that its about ABG366 go to guarantee and today i go to the shop and he change my phone. well, good... but after i instal the updates on android i have the same problem. on new device. its a problem with that update... what can i do?

Blackberry key one PRD 63117- 039 MODEL : BBB100-2

Thanks in advance
    10-28-18 01:55 PM
    hello guys! I have some issues with my keyone. The story is something like that: i purchase a keyone last year, after a update, my sim doesnt work. no service / service for one sec and so on... go to guarantee and today i go to the shop and he change my phone. well, good... but after i instal the updates on android i have the same problem. on new device. its a problem with that update... what can i do? Os: ABG 366 The network is Vodafone Romania.
    Model: BBB100-2
    10-28-18 02:08 PM
    I have successfully updated my PRD-63116-047 (Keyone Black edition - Vietnam variant) using this method. Thank you.
    01-25-19 08:34 PM
    my KEYone stay blink led white after install this autoloader .. what I do now???
    My K1 is BBB100-5

Universal Autoloader for Testing - ABG366 Oreo-b4fdbb70-1e88-4896-ae49-1221a6c64976.jpg

Need Help
    02-01-19 05:54 AM
    my KEYone stay blink led white after install this autoloader .. what I do now???
    My K1 is BBB100-5

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b4fdbb70-1e88-4896-ae49-1221a6c64976.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	442762

Need Help
    The instructions said not to use it on a Chinese device.

Use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    02-01-19 07:26 AM
    404 error on the site from mobile upgrade .. do you have another mirror ?
    02-01-19 07:37 AM
    404 error on the site from mobile upgrade .. do you have another mirror ?
    Read the first post of that thread again. There is another link.
    02-01-19 09:14 AM
    Hi all,
    I have just finished the update, but when rebooting, the phone stuck at boot menu (the one which green writings). It cannot launch the OS. And the led blinks twice rapidly avery 5 seconds.
    My model is BBB100-7.
    Any hint there ?
    03-23-19 03:22 PM
    are you on Indonesian variant? if yes, you can't use an autoloader. You have to install the latest OS via Mobile Upgrade Tool.
    03-24-19 02:28 AM
    hi sir, thank you for responding. how to check which version I use?
    thanks
    03-26-19 11:17 AM
    hi sir, thank you for responding. how to check which version I use?
    thanks
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    piotaras likes this.
    03-26-19 01:12 PM
    Thanks guy.
    After check it is from Indonesia... unfortunately.
    I can read on the docs that * denotes specially-signed OS builds (can't use a universal autoloader)
    The problem is I have already upgraded via the Mobile Upgrade tool, it works for a few hours and the symptoms reappear, phone becomes VERY slow, windows stop responding, the SIM is not recognized, and the phone reboots again and again. Same like before the update.
    Anyone has encountered the same issue here?
    Thanks
    03-26-19 02:14 PM
    Thanks guy.
    After check it is from Indonesia... unfortunately.
    I can read on the docs that * denotes specially-signed OS builds (can't use a universal autoloader)
    The problem is I have already upgraded via the Mobile Upgrade tool, it works for a few hours and the symptoms reappear, phone becomes VERY slow, windows stop responding, the SIM is not recognized, and the phone reboots again and again. Same like before the update.
    Anyone has encountered the same issue here?
    Thanks
    Try using the Mobile Upgrade Tool, but do not install any apps or restore any information.

See if that behaviour repeats on a clean device.
    03-26-19 03:02 PM
    I've already tried this... upgrade with mobile Upgrade Tool. Same behaviour after fresh upgrade, without any app installation nor configuration.
    Maybe a hardware problem ?
    Sometimes the device becomes responsive but this does not last long. I'm wondering if there is any way to check thoroughly the hardware components to detect any failure. Or any possibility to get kernel messages or diag/debug file, like the command dmesg or journalctl on linux ?
    Thx
    03-26-19 04:56 PM
    I've already tried this... upgrade with mobile Upgrade Tool. Same behaviour after fresh upgrade, without any app installation nor configuration.
    Maybe a hardware problem ?
    Sometimes the device becomes responsive but this does not last long. I'm wondering if there is any way to check thoroughly the hardware components to detect any failure. Or any possibility to get kernel messages or diag/debug file, like the command dmesg or journalctl on linux ?
    Thx
    It seems to be a hardware issue. You've done what you can.
    03-26-19 05:28 PM
111 ... 2345