ABA693 autoloader for most KeyOne. Don't use if you are on a China variant or Sprint/AT&T. Tested and working on my CDMA BBB100-3 (PRD-63118-003). June Patch for KeyOne. Keep in mind that Oreo is coming "soon" so you may want to double check and make sure you either stay on track for your variant or have an autoloader of a version that was officially released for your variant. I'm told there is "groundwork" being put in place by these latest versions that are required for Oreo but I can't be sure that all of those "groundwork" build versions will be the same across variants. Ask if you have questions. Thanks again to @mbirth @thurask and @conite among others for being awesome and allowing these autoloaders to exist.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!1NESnQIJ!p2EB--GIY...x4VTW49sU4sm6M

Instructions for first-time flashers:

Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the zip file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe (if you selected wipe script) and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 06-25-18 at 07:37 AM.
    06-25-18 06:52 AM
    Mega Link added to OP.
    06-25-18 07:38 AM
    Just loaded this, it took a while to actually boot up. It was showing the changing shapes animation for quite a while. I made some coffee and it seemed to have loaded up fine, no issues.

I will see if the 5G wifi works. To add to this, I was at my uncle's house and tried to log onto the 5G network and it wouldn't stay connected.
    06-25-18 08:02 AM
    Just loaded this, it took a while to actually boot up. It was showing the changing shapes animation for quite a while. I made some coffee and it seemed to have loaded up fine, no issues.

I will see if the 5G wifi works. To add to this, I was at my uncle's house and tried to log onto the 5G network and it wouldn't stay connected.
    Make me a cup would you thx! Thanks for testing!
    deezy87 and Felipe Arriaza like this.
    06-25-18 08:13 AM
    Make me a cup would you thx! Thanks for testing!
    I'll hook you up. I also have some Krispy Kreme donuts, too!

It's been a while since I have been logged onto my 5G network at home. All seems to be well. Hopefully this doesn't jinx the situation!
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    06-25-18 08:16 AM
    I'll hook you up. I also have some Krispy Kreme donuts, too!

It's been a while since I logged onto my 5G network at home. All seems to be well. Hopefully this doesn't jinx the situation!
    Man you are killing me! Krispy Kreme originated in my hometown of Winston Salem, NC. Always went when the hot sign was on as a kid. Good to hear wifi is working for the moment. It has definitely been janky on recent builds.
    deezy87 likes this.
    06-25-18 08:18 AM
    Man you are killing me! Krispy Kreme originated in my hometown of Winston Salem, NC. Always went when the hot sign was on as a kid. Good to hear wifi is working for the moment. It has definitely been janky on recent builds.
    Been working great, no hiccups or anything [5G wifi network] Hopefully those that had/have issues will get things working on this patch!

Quick question, would this patch [ABA693] be coming to the Canadian black edition KEYone? I don't want anything to f**k up while my carrier [Rogers] rolls out Oreo.
    06-25-18 08:46 AM
    Been working great, no hiccups or anything [5G wifi network] Hopefully those that had/have issues will get things working on this patch!

Quick question, would this patch [ABA693] be coming to the Canadian black edition KEYone? I don't want anything to f**k up while my carrier rolls out Oreo.
    Hard to say but if I had to completely guess I would say yes. That being said, make sure you keep an autoloader on hand of any valid version that exists for your Canadian Black Edition KeyOne. That way if it comes as a different build, you can just autoload back and take the OTA. Shouldn't be a problem either way but better safe than sorry I suppose.
    deezy87 likes this.
    06-25-18 08:48 AM
    Hard to say but if I had to completely guess I would say yes. That being said, make sure you keep an autoloader on hand of any valid version that exists for your Canadian Black Edition KeyOne. That way if it comes as a different build, you can just autoload back and take the OTA. Shouldn't be a problem either way but better safe than sorry I suppose.
    Thanks for the input, and yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. Load the ABA676 patch, should my variant/device not get this build/patch/whatever lol
    Last edited by deezy87; 06-25-18 at 09:02 AM.
    06-25-18 08:51 AM
    Thanks for the input, and yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing. Load the ABA676 patch, should my variant/device not get this build/patch/whatever lol
    This is the June Security Patch so if your phone doesn't get it there might be another patch that you can autoload to fix it.
    06-25-18 09:13 AM
    This is the June Security Patch so if your phone doesn't get it there might be another patch that you can autoload to fix it.
    Duuuhhhh

I'm just being silly lol, don't mind me.
    06-25-18 09:14 AM
    Duuuhhhh

I'm just being silly lol, don;t mind me.
    No worries, I've come to expect it.
    deezy87 likes this.
    06-25-18 09:15 AM

Quick question, would this patch [ABA693] be coming to the Canadian black edition KEYone? I don't want anything to f**k up while my carrier [Rogers] rolls out Oreo.
    Well it seems like 5G sh!t the bed again...I guess when my carrier pushes out Oreo I'll factory reset the device and see if that helps...
    06-25-18 10:37 AM
    Doesn't someone keep a record of all the approved builds for all the K1 variants? That seems like something worth bookmarking.
    06-25-18 01:37 PM
    Since Rogers is releasing oreo in 3 days I'm gonna hold off on loading this.
    06-25-18 01:43 PM
    Doesn't someone keep a record of all the approved builds for all the K1 variants? That seems like something worth bookmarking.
    https://tclota.birth-online.de
    bibbula likes this.
    06-25-18 01:43 PM
    bbb100-1 on Virgin Canada, no problems, thank you!
    06-25-18 02:13 PM
    @conite, I saw this on another thread recently but can't remember which one, what is the phone number you dial to get the PRD #?
    06-25-18 02:27 PM
    @conite, I saw this on another thread recently but can't remember which one, what is the phone number you dial to get the PRD #?
    *#837837#*
    bibbula likes this.
    06-25-18 02:32 PM
    If you have BB's Support Center app, you can find the PRD number under Device Info.
    bibbula likes this.
    06-25-18 03:16 PM
    six BBB100-2's just got this update
    06-25-18 04:51 PM
    Link is down? I'm one of few BBB100-2's that still haven't received this OTA and I'd like to load it

Edit: nevermind, I copied it wrong
    Last edited by beckzyboi; 07-12-18 at 10:45 PM.
    07-12-18 10:22 PM
    Howdy! I just wanted to drop a note here to warn against using this package.. KEYone owners have discovered in early Oreo testing that folks who use the package end up with a non-working device (at least no mobile network connection) on Oreo, likely because of mismatched images being loaded on their device from unofficial autoloaders on Nougat.

Just a note of caution if you're hoping for future successful OTA upgrades. Cheers!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-18-18 08:47 AM
    Howdy! I just wanted to drop a note here to warn against using this package.. KEYone owners have discovered in early Oreo testing that folks who use the package end up with a non-working device (at least no mobile network connection) on Oreo, likely because of mismatched images being loaded on their device from unofficial autoloaders on Nougat.

Just a note of caution if you're hoping for future successful OTA upgrades. Cheers!
    Should be throw in a plug for the two cdma variants? (g) Feel free to ignore my plug!
    Felipe Arriaza likes this.
    07-18-18 10:29 AM

Hi John, I have just sent you a PM. Never used an autoloader on my phone but have a severe issue with the Beta release.
    07-18-18 05:57 PM
30 12