Worked fine on my Telus device, and I used the nowipe bat file from the last one I installed - no issues so far. Thanks as always for the updates!
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-12-18 09:45 PM
    Will this work for the all black US AT&T variant? Has anyone tried without wipe for that model?
    01-12-18 10:03 PM
    Does this remove all the bloatware from the carrier...?
    01-12-18 10:58 PM
    Flash (no wipe) works well on my BBB100-1 (PRD-63116-703) Unlocked. Many thanks @jcrutchvt2010 for the update.
    01-13-18 01:47 AM
    Installed and works fine - BBB100-2 (UK Unlocked)
    (no wipe)
    01-13-18 02:53 AM
    Does this remove all the bloatware from the carrier...?
    It doesn't, what I did for getting rid of the bloat was to go into Settings->Apps and then deleted what the carrier put on. Hope this helps!
    01-13-18 04:18 AM
    The flashallnowipe.bat file I saved from an earlier autoloader has all three lines removed.
    I use EditPad, Notepad sux big time.
    Thanks for the input.

If you open the .bat file in Notepad I find it doesn't format very nicely. But if you copy the text from Notepad and paste it into Word, then Word will automatically fix the formatting, putting all that mess into a very easy to read list.

From there, you can very clearly see the two lines you need to delete. Once deleted, select all and paste back into the .bat file opened in Notepad.

You don't need to delete the ECHO "It may take 5 to 15 minutes to securely wipe the device" line.

Hope that helps
    01-13-18 05:54 AM
    Here is the flash.bat (no wipe) file you must replace. So download AT166 and replace the bat file and wordpad file with these link her under.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AucwmUmpJScUmFoz_iB6tI0bLGat

Use this and it is like an OTA , you keep all your stuff. It is no wipe

after replace it press power button and volume down button for 30 seconds and you start up in the fastboot mode. Connect your mobile and execute the bat file .

Good Luck
    Last edited by whatsever; 01-13-18 at 07:00 AM.
    deezy87 likes this.
    01-13-18 06:47 AM
    Its a surface pro 3.
    So surface pro 3 at work wasn't working but at home, worked just fine. Just did a full wipe load.
    01-13-18 09:36 AM
    Hi. What's new in this update??
    01-14-18 02:08 AM
    Hi, I have installed it and now I have a dark screen and device not booting. Any help??
    zerto likes this.
    01-14-18 02:38 AM
    Never mind, it seems i removed my device earlier than needed. All good now
    FF22 likes this.
    01-14-18 03:42 AM
    so I didn't realize the incompatibility and I tried to download this on my Chinese K1...any clue how to undo this? right now my phone is basically useless and I have no clue what to do
    01-14-18 09:04 PM
    so I didn't realize this and I tried to download this on my Chinese K1...any clue how to undo this? right my phone is basically useless and I have no clue what to do
    Use the Mobile Upgrade program on your PC.
    01-14-18 09:05 PM
    Use the Mobile Upgrade program on your PC.
    This one?

https://mega.nz/#!uN0hSQAA!9cUkeCQ-2...7tCYLkr8D3ehL0

When I download it I get a "addfontresource failed" alert and so I click "ignore" but then when I try to run the program the window looks like this and even using "tab" + "enter" combinations, nothing works:

Universal Autoloader for AAT166 for testing-mobile_upgrade.jpg
    01-14-18 10:36 PM
    This one?

https://mega.nz/#!uN0hSQAA!9cUkeCQ-2...7tCYLkr8D3ehL0

When I download it I get a "addfontresource failed" alert and so I click "ignore" but then when I try to run the program the window looks like this and even using "tab" + "enter" combinations, nothing works:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobile_upgrade.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	433314
    Make sure your screen scaling is at 100%.
    01-14-18 11:22 PM
    In the Bootloader Menu it says "MODE: PRODUCT". Seems unable to change to fastboot.
    When i /flashall.bat it says "Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is device"

Any clues?
    01-15-18 07:11 AM
    so I didn't realize the incompatibility and I tried to download this on my Chinese K1...any clue how to undo this? right now my phone is basically useless and I have no clue what to do
    Damn I tried to alert the OP to add a warn in the first post :/

Hope you successfully recovered with the provided tool.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-18 08:17 AM
    Make sure your screen scaling is at 100%.
    I ended up going into its properties and checking the box shown below:

Universal Autoloader for AAT166 for testing-mobile_upgrade_properties.jpg

I was able to recover my Chinese Keyone (thanks for the help!), but ultimately I'm back to square one where I can't get Google Play Services onto it
    01-15-18 01:02 PM
    I have a Black Edition exported to France from the UK. Using on AT&T in US. I also removed batch file lines as directed and am getting incompatible device.
    01-15-18 01:20 PM
    Doesn't work on AT &T nor Sprint. May be others. Only aware of US carriers.
    AT&T locks you to them for updates unfortunately.
    Not sure if it would work if you removed SIM, after all, it is unlocked.

I have a Black Edition exported to France from the UK. Using on AT&T in US. I also removed batch file lines as directed and am getting incompatible device.
    01-15-18 01:53 PM
    Doesn't work on AT &T nor Sprint. May be others. Only aware of US carriers.
    AT&T locks you to them for updates unfortunately.
    Not sure if it would work if you removed SIM, after all, it is unlocked.
    It should if it is an unlocked UK device as he suggests it is.
    01-15-18 02:59 PM
    I ended up going into its properties and checking the box shown below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobile_upgrade_properties.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	433348

I was able to recover my Chinese Keyone (thanks for the help!), but ultimately I'm back to square one where I can't get Google Play Services onto it
    Nice you get it recovered !

As for Google Play Services, you can install them with your current OS version, you don't need autoloader for this.
    There are numerous tutorial online to do it step by step. Good luck for it!
    01-15-18 03:54 PM
    Nice you get it recovered !

As for Google Play Services, you can install them with your current OS version, you don't need autoloader for this.
    There are numerous tutorial online to do it step by step. Good luck for it!
    Ya, I think there must be something faulty with my phone because I've tried multiple methods and I always just end up getting an indefinite white screen once I try to open Google Play.
    01-15-18 09:38 PM
    Thanks for the autoloader!

Booted the phone up after install (no flash) and discovered a system alert stating that Carrier Services (a google app) needed Google play services to run (I have all that disabled on my phone).

So looks like this new app has been added to the OS in this update. From what I've found online, it started to appear on phones last year and has something to do with providing extra carrier support for advanced text messages (RCS) with Android Messages app.
    RCS Good.
    01-15-18 10:02 PM
121 12345