Hey all (except Sprint), Please find the link below for AAT166 (Jan security patch) autoloader. This WILL WIPE your device. If you wish to flash without wiping, remove the lines from flashall.bat that indicate "fastboot oem securewipe" and "fastboot flash userdata" further down.

This should work on all KeyOne that aren't Sprint/otherwise carrier bound (ask if you aren't sure). Let me know if you have issues or questions.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329072486

or

https://mega.nz/#!oJNSmTzR!RsF8vhdI8...ONJimVBTcyWmTs
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 01-12-18 at 09:22 AM.
    01-12-18 07:52 AM
    thanks, i was struggling to get one from the tool and ended up brickin my device. for some reason the tool did not download a full image (stuck on 99%) and i am unable to extract the image.
    01-12-18 08:04 AM
    Hey all (except Sprint), Please find the link below for AAT166 (Jan security patch) autoloader. This WILL WIPE your device. If you wish to flash without wiping, remove the lines from flashall.bat that indicate "fastboot oem securewipe" and "fastboot flash userdata" further down.

This should work on all KeyOne that aren't Sprint/otherwise carrier bound (ask if you aren't sure). Let me know if you have issues or questions.

Hello there! Once again sorry for the rookie question, but can you please teach me how to load this onto my Keyone please?
    01-12-18 08:06 AM
    Hello there! Once again sorry for the rookie question, but can you please teach me how to load this onto my Keyone please?
    Remove any screen lock from your device first.
    Download the 7z file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions.
    01-12-18 08:12 AM
    Download the 7z file in the OP. Extract it. Turn off your phone. Press and hold power and volume down until you see the blackberry bootloader screen. Plug in your phone to your computer. Open a command prompt in the folder you extracted the downloaded file (In the folder, hold ctl, shift, then right click and you should see "open command prompt (or powershell) window from here). Then type flashall.bat and press enter.

This is all presuming you are using Windows. This will do a wipe and install the new version. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks alot mate! I didn't think it was so easy I tought there were some 3rd party apps involved which I had to install on my PC.

Anyways I will give this a try, however is this process also possible on a Mac?
    01-12-18 08:17 AM
    Thanks alot mate! I didn't think it was so easy I tought there were some 3rd party apps involved which I had to install on my PC.

Anyways I will give this a try, however is this process also possible on a Mac?
    I have never tried on a mac but perhaps someone else in the thread has? I don't see why it wouldn't be fine, but don't want to offer that advice since i've never tried it.
    01-12-18 08:29 AM
    I have never tried on a mac but perhaps someone else in the thread has? I don't see why it wouldn't be fine, but don't want to offer that advice since i've never tried it.
    Thank you very much! THis won't mess up anything right? the next updates will follow normally?
    01-12-18 08:47 AM
    Thank you very much! THis won't mess up anything right? the next updates will follow normally?
    Good question, long answer that i'll try to keep short. If your variant gets the January patch and it is also AAT166, yes, the updates should follow normally. If your variant does not get the January update as AAT166 or at all, no, updates will not follow automatically.

That being said, you can use an available autoloader that will put your device back on track or wait for the next version of an autoloader that may be on or off the cycle of your device.

Bottom line, it won't mess anything up that can't be corrected, if needed.
    01-12-18 08:53 AM
    I'm not good at such things, can you tell me if this is official app or something?
    01-12-18 08:54 AM
    I'm not good at such things, can you tell me if this is official app or something?
    It's not an app, per se.

These are the files available directly from the TCL servers that have been adapted to allow installation on other KEYᵒⁿᵉ's as well.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    01-12-18 08:55 AM
    not an app. Simply a script combined with the official images from the latest firmware. and yes, this script is generated by another script bundled with "official" raw firmware files.
    01-12-18 08:59 AM
    Interestingly AAT166 was pushed to my device today in South Africa.
    01-12-18 09:19 AM

or

https://mega.nz/#!oJNSmTzR!RsF8vhdI8...ONJimVBTcyWmTs
    Will work on Canadian carrier devices?
    01-12-18 09:24 AM
    Yes.
    01-12-18 09:24 AM
    I just installed it on my Rogers device with no wipe and everything seems good so far. Did lose the Wifi Calling that had showed up when I installed AAR970 though. I don't get why it is in some builds and not others nor why Rogers doesn't offer it officially.
    portplayer likes this.
    01-12-18 09:26 AM
    Yes.
    Thanks. Thought so but just wanted to be sure. I think I got out of whack with update on Sasktel from AAR970 so will load this and hope Sasktel pushes it too so I can get back on track.
    01-12-18 09:26 AM
    I just installed it on my Rogers device with no wipe and everything seems good so far. Did lose the Wifi Calling that had showed up when I installed AAR970 though. I don't get why it is in some builds and not others nor why Rogers doesn't offer it officially.
    Might try a reboot. Notice if your LTE icon changes on reboot too. I'm curious. Thanks!
    01-12-18 09:32 AM
    Might try a reboot. Notice if your LTE icon changes on reboot too. I'm curious. Thanks!
    No change after reboot. Just normal LTE icon, not LTE+. The option for wifi calling isn't even showing up in "Wireless & Networks" like it was on AAR970.
    01-12-18 09:36 AM

Removed files for no wipe. Getting "not valid for device" again.
    01-12-18 10:03 AM
    Removed files for no wipe. Getting "not valid for device" again.
    You mean the two lines in the batch file, right?
    01-12-18 10:36 AM
    You mean the two lines in the batch file, right?
    Yes thats correct.
    01-12-18 10:36 AM
    Yes thats correct.
    Doesn't make any sense. Autoloader works fine for Rogers.
    01-12-18 10:37 AM
    Doesn't make any sense. Autoloader works fine for Rogers.
    Might just run it with wipe and see how that goes.
    01-12-18 10:39 AM
    Just updated my BBB100-2 PRD-63117-011 with no wipe from AAR970 and it worked flawlessly.
    01-12-18 11:15 AM
    Just updated my BBB100-2 PRD-63117-011 with no wipe from AAR970 and it worked flawlessly.
    NOt sure what I"m doing wrong then.
    01-12-18 11:16 AM
121 123 ...