I'm thinking of giving k1 another chance and looks like the ones made in June and later have better adhesive. I may be wrong but I can't recall anyone here reporting their June units had screen popping off?
    07-17-17 09:09 AM
    If I remember correctly, there were few units bought in June that suffered from screen lift. You can go over the list of screen lifts that I compiled in the screen lift megathread. Its in the first page. Mind you, there are at least 90 cases I compiled. Click on the links and maybe there were few reported cases with phones bought in June with the packaging date in June as well. I might be wrong though.

You could also search in twitter "keyone screen", or go to BlackBerry Mobile twitter page, and then "tweets and replies". I remembered seeing few said that the phone was only few days old when their screens fell.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 10:26 AM
    If I remember correctly, there were few units bought in June that suffered from screen lift. You can go over the list of screen lifts that I compiled in the screen lift megathread. Its in the first page. Mind you, there are at least 90 cases I compiled. Click on the links and maybe there were few reported cases with phones bought in June with the packaging date in June as well. I might be wrong though.

You could also search in twitter "keyone screen", or go to BlackBerry Mobile twitter page, and then "tweets and replies". I remembered seeing few said that the phone was only few days old when their screens fell.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks much! Looking now
    07-17-17 10:28 AM
    I would have hoped that TCL would have at least posted something on twitter or the CB forums letting folks know what production batches have the screen fix issue resolved?

As a company I would rather be upfront with my customers and let them know when the newer units will be available, then keeping everyone on the dark.
    07-17-17 11:55 AM
    I've bought two KEYᵒⁿᵉ and have never seen this build date so many claim they have on their box, screen protector - I've yet to see a picture of this
    07-17-17 12:18 PM
    I'm thinking of giving k1 another chance and looks like the ones made in June and later have better adhesive. I may be wrong but I can't recall anyone here reporting their June units had screen popping off?
    fyi the 'better adhesive' you're after is aesthetically noticeable if you look closely at the edges of the screen.
    07-17-17 01:14 PM
    I would have hoped that TCL would have at least posted something on twitter or the CB forums letting folks know what production batches have the screen fix issue resolved?

As a company I would rather be upfront with my customers and let them know when the newer units will be available, then keeping everyone on the dark.
    Actually they did make an announcement of sorts that the updated units should be on their way to the suppliers, I remember seeing it in a thread on CB forum. The best bet would be to have units produced in July
    07-17-17 02:31 PM
    fyi the 'better adhesive' you're after is aesthetically noticeable if you look closely at the edges of the screen.
    Can u post a pic about this?

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    07-17-17 02:31 PM
    I've bought two KEYᵒⁿᵉ and have never seen this build date so many claim they have on their box, screen protector - I've yet to see a picture of this
    Well it's either because only the Europe units have that on the box (on the other hand the EU units also have "Latest Android" on the box where the OS should be while the NA version has Android 7.1.1 or because they removed it altogether so it would be harder to spot units with issues as it's happening with the screen falling off.
    The first question ppl as when a new screen falls of is what is the production date and if that said production date is nowhere to be seen, well, than you can pretty much guess the rest, while if the production date is present that everyone that reads will know that the batch from x date has y issue.
    This are my theories ofc and we will most likely never know for sure the answer to this question, not that it matters in any way, I have the K1 for 1 month now and it's smooth, no issues with the screen or keyboard, it's spot on.
    07-17-17 02:35 PM
    Can u post a pic about this?

Waiting for K1 rev.1
    It was hard to capture, but I posted a pic in the Australian keyone waiting room thread
    Azumarill likes this.
    07-17-17 02:56 PM
    So they make defective devices and jerk people around to get them fixed... its BlackBerry tradition...

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 03:00 PM
    It was hard to capture, but I posted a pic in the Australian keyone waiting room thread
    Link: https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12960962

Thanks for this, there is a noticeable difference over the first incarnation.

My initial unit from release day at Selfridges was returned immediately with a line down the display, but I am strongly considering a second attempt now through Amazon.
    07-17-17 03:42 PM
    How trust bb to the quality of k1 if there is
    no information from them?
    07-24-17 12:14 AM