How to protect the app uninstall in keyone? I was former passport user. In passport we can lock the app installation and uninstall by parental control. But in keyone I can't! Now my question is its possible to protect the app uninstall in keyone?
    09-25-17 11:13 AM
    How to protect the app uninstall in keyone? I was former passport user. In passport we can lock the app installation and uninstall by parental control. But in keyone I can't! Now my question is its possible to protect the app uninstall in keyone?
    Guys anyone know?
    09-28-17 10:11 PM
    If you password protect your phone, no one else should be able to delete apps.
    09-29-17 12:29 AM
    If you password protect your phone, no one else should be able to delete apps.
    I agreed. When my brother son take my phone for games I unlock my phone for him. But sometimes he wrongly uninstall the apps.
    09-29-17 12:42 AM
    I agreed. When my brother son take my phone for games I unlock my phone for him. But sometimes he wrongly uninstall the apps.
    There is some parental control methods in the Playstore's Settings but not quite effective. You can control installing but I don't know if you can control UNinstalling. Maybe there's 3rd party programs.
    09-29-17 08:08 AM
    There is some parental control methods in the Playstore's Settings but not quite effective. You can control installing but I don't know if you can control UNinstalling. Maybe there's 3rd party programs.
    Yep, the parental control is not effective like bb10. I hope blackberry will take steps in future updates.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-30-17 01:20 AM