After looking at various review videos and pictures of this phone (trust me when I say I've seen quite a few) and may I stress that I obviously have been limited to pictures and videos, I noticed that the keyboard back lights seem to be uneven. Brighter in some areas and significantly less in others.

I hated this on my Q10 and hate this currently on my Classic. Don't remember this being an issue on my 8530 or my 9930.

Anyone else have anything to share re: this issue? Does anyone even care? Does it bother you as much as it does me?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 09:50 PM
    I recall it was mentioned by @slagman5 that back light keyboard is still have issue will fix in final unit
    03-26-17 10:20 PM
    It wouldn't bother me.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    03-26-17 10:47 PM
    ...Anyone else have anything to share re: this issue? Does anyone even care? Does it bother you as much as it does me?
    No, I'm I not bothered that some of the 3 month old pre-production devices had uneven lighting.
    antonrr likes this.
    03-26-17 10:55 PM
    Q10 had uneven lighting?? I am typing on my Q10 right now and after 3 years and a half the lighting is as even as ever.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 12:47 AM
    IF there is an issue of uneven keypad lighting on the production units, then we will have something to complain about.....
    03-27-17 01:12 AM
    Q10 had uneven lighting?? I am typing on my Q10 right now and after 3 years and a half the lighting is as even as ever.

Posted via CB10
    Yes surprisingly. I swapped out the original keyboard because of the double typing issue. Granted it was not as bad as the Classic is right now.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:07 PM
    No, I'm I not bothered that some of the 3 month old pre-production devices had uneven lighting.
    I guess I was talking about the uneven back lighting issue in general. Let's hope it's limited to the pre-production devices. Interested how you'd feel when in fact you do receive the official device and it has this issue. Please come back and tell us.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:11 PM
    IF there is an issue of uneven keypad lighting on the production units, then we will have something to complain about.....
    Complain when it's too late? When thousands are made and no oversight was taken? Why wouldn't something like this be naturally brought up prior to production as well as during production in order to prevent this issue completely?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:13 PM
    Whoever buys the first KEYone devices (most likely in the UK) can let us know before it gets to the US market.
    03-27-17 02:06 PM
    I guess I was talking about the uneven back lighting issue in general. Let's hope it's limited to the pre-production devices. Interested how you'd feel when in fact you do receive the official device and it has this issue. Please come back and tell us.
    If some of the final production units still have that problem and I happen to get one with uneven back lighting, then I'll either just have to accept it or find out what options there might be to remedy it.
    03-27-17 02:19 PM
    Bla1ze already mentioned elsewhere that this issue has already been resolved. It may have been the Q&A post that CK put together a few weeks ago...
    03-27-17 02:23 PM
    Bla1ze already mentioned elsewhere that this issue has already been resolved. It may have been the Q&A post that CK put together a few weeks ago...
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 02:27 PM
    If it's uneven, it's an example of a cheap piece of junk. No excuse for that. I doubt it will be uneven.
    03-28-17 07:34 AM