Posted here since you can't buy this device right now unless on the black market [eBay]. Something to hold you over.
    06-02-17 06:11 AM

Posted here since you can't buy this device right now unless on the black market [eBay]. Something to hold you over.
    This dude is a trip and always entertaining. Just finished watching his unboxing and first impressions. Well done. Except how he threw his phone screen side down at the end. Haha!
    lionhearted likes this.
    06-02-17 07:19 AM

Can some one chime in on his review
    Yet again some one saying the screen is dim , and he does say audio is loud! Both earpiece and speaker witch is it

Thanks
    06-02-17 07:44 AM
    What an amazing review, he's actually brought me back on track to buy this phone. He has pointed out some of the things no one has before, and his way of presenting is uniquely great!

Thank you Floss for this video can't wait to have a KEYone myself.

Posted via CB10
    lionhearted likes this.
    06-02-17 08:04 AM
    I just learner about split screen mode. Handy.
    06-02-17 12:39 PM
    Pretty funny honest review. I like that he talked about all the good things about it and how it was right out of the box, so it's not that he had a ton of time with it.

Hope to see more reviews give honest feedback, both good and bad things about the phone.
    06-02-17 01:37 PM
    Love his unique words on things such as the convenience key and the flashlight. Worth the viewing for sure.
    06-02-17 01:50 PM
    Can some one chime in on his review
    Yet again some one saying the screen is dim , and he does say audio is loud! Both earpiece and speaker witch is it

Thanks
    I can only speak about my perception of screen brightness and audio volume based on my eyes and ears. I normally keep my screen at approximately 30% brightness level so I switched it to 100%; at maximum brightness the colours are too intense for long-term viewing and battery life suffers as a consequence. As to audio volume it is typical that I keep the volume relatively low (10% for games, 35% for music and video's barring any issues due to original recording quality when using the built-in speaker, and 25% when using the earphones listening to music or other audio/video streaming). Mono speakers will never sound as good as stereo speakers, standard issue BlackBerry earphones, or even stereo RippleBud Bluetooth earbuds. While I personally dislike overtly bright screens on a smartphone, tablet, or notebook I realize each person has their own preference.
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-02-17 01:55 PM
    very good video

thanks for sharing
    06-02-17 05:21 PM