I sent my KeyONE in last week to the UK repair centre in Ashford who have come back with SBE fault: main keypad- no function/hangs and the current status is "Unit Being Exchanged". Called them up today to ask how long it will be till I received my 'new phone' and they told me they don't know? I am guessing they have no stock of the phone, has anyone received a replacement from them in the UK yet?
    07-24-17 02:28 PM
    I sent my KeyONE in last week to the UK repair centre in Ashford who have come back with SBE fault: main keypad- no function/hangs and the current status is "Unit Being Exchanged". Called them up today to ask how long it will be till I received my 'new phone' and they told me they don't know? I am guessing they have no stock of the phone, has anyone received a replacement from them in the UK yet?
    Hi there, I'm from Malaysia and bought one from Selfridges. Send back due to screen lifting issue.

Selfridges sent to relevant department for checking. I been informed that they can only repair it instead of sending a new replacement phone to me.

End up request for refund on it.
    07-26-17 11:17 PM