Extremely tempted to get one. I travel a lot so having a dual sim would be crazy neat. Just fear getting it and it being faulty.
    Doesn't help that since day one owner of a silver keyone from carphone warehouse I have had to get it replaced twice!
    Anyone who got one from India had any issues at all?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 03:18 PM
    Extremely tempted to get one. I travel a lot so having a dual sim would be crazy neat. Just fear getting it and it being faulty.
    Doesn't help that since day one owner of a silver keyone from carphone warehouse I have had to get it replaced twice!
    Anyone who got one from India had any issues at all?

Posted via CB10
    I've had mine up and running for a few days and its great. Occasional issue with the recent apps button but others have reported it and it appears to be a software issue so hopefully will be resolved soon.

I love the all black look compared to my original silver/black one and the dual sim functionality works great.
    09-03-17 03:36 PM
    I've had mine up and running for a few days and its great. Occasional issue with the recent apps button but others have reported it and it appears to be a software issue so hopefully will be resolved soon.

I love the all black look compared to my original silver/black one and the dual sim functionality works great.
    Hmmm It really is a tough decision since the black variant is available in the UK really soon but with out the dual sim!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 05:17 PM
    the original models were made by TCL in China. My BBB100-7 was from my China. Manuf. in 7/30/2017.
    09-03-17 10:11 PM
    Is the 2nd SIM using the sd card slot or not? Can you have 2 SIMs and a microSD card at the same time?
    The answer is Yes for 2nd SIM using the SD Card slot. The answer is No for using 2 SIMs + microSD. That's the reason for 64GB internal storage.

It can be checked via CBK videos.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-17 04:16 AM
    As at 3rd of September two thousand and seventeen Clove Technology were expecting the shipment of the black phone mid September with 4 gigabytes of RAM
    09-04-17 04:28 AM
    do you find any difference in the quality compared to the silver keyone?
    Also any issues with reception? fully works?
    Last edited by junny89; 09-04-17 at 06:59 AM.
    09-04-17 06:48 AM
    do you find any difference in the quality compared to the silver keyone?
    Also any issues with reception? fully works?
    For me I don't notice any difference between the Black and my original Silver from a quality point of view. Same goes with reception, its the same as Sliver which in turn was not as good as my Classic.
    09-04-17 07:59 AM
    For me I don't notice any difference between the Black and my original Silver from a quality point of view. Same goes with reception, its the same as Sliver which in turn was not as good as my Classic.
    oh awesome, thats promising!
    however, i agree the reception isnt as good as my passport!
    09-04-17 10:26 AM
    U don't know anyone else coming from India do you as shipping is £200!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-17 04:17 PM
    U don't know anyone else coming from India do you as shipping is £200!

Posted via CB10
    New four gig black edition off the keyone should be available almost everywhere from mid September
    09-05-17 07:00 AM
    Replied .

Posted via CB10
    I also want the black one with dual sim, how I can PM you but in vain. I am from Hong Kong. Can ship to Hong Kong and pay by Paypal?
    09-05-17 10:44 AM
    I am in the USA and would be interested in the dual Sim but does anyone have a link to what frequencies and bands the dual Sim India model supports?
    FF22 likes this.
    09-05-17 03:29 PM
    New four gig black edition off the keyone should be available almost everywhere from mid September
    Yup but with out the dual sim functionality. Unlocked mobiles and CPW have the 4gig one but no dual sim. That variant is for India only...

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:34 PM
    I am in the USA and would be interested in the dual Sim but does anyone have a link to what frequencies and bands the dual Sim India model supports?
    Try going on to amazon India and finding the product page and see if they list anything like that? I'm sure in settings you can change you're country.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 05:35 PM
40 12