Hi guys,
    Anyone in the UK managed to source a black one via India?

As the announcement of the black coming on the 13th at CPW with the boosted specs but NO dual Sim , I'm thinking to get myself the Indian version and was wondering if anyone did it to give me any feedback / thoughts - i.e. if dual Sim works, what carriers you're using, screen feel, software, etc.

Asking as I'm still waiting for my 3rd silver replacement (2 weeks now) and I'm sick of it. My only hope is that the Indian version is better from all points.
    Thanks
    Genz700 likes this.
    09-01-17 02:43 AM
    Yep I got one, setup it up last night and its great. I have a Tesco Mobile and 3 SIM in the phone and its working well. You choose which SIM handles data and its pretty straightforward. Oth
    Genz700 and FF22 like this.
    09-01-17 03:14 AM
    Yep I got one, setup it up last night and its great. I have a Tesco Mobile and 3 SIM in the phone and its working well. You choose which SIM handles data and its pretty straightforward. Oth
    Sweet. Thanks for the info.
    You choose which sim handles data? Like you have all-you-can-eat via 3 (three) and can recieve calls/texts on your tesco number aswell?

I have also a 3 sim with all-you-can-eat but another business sim for work (O2) - on which the data is proper c r a p. This will be brilliant!
    Where / how did you get it? Is it made in China by TCL or IN by Optiemus? Thanks
    09-01-17 03:35 AM
    Yes I could do that. I'm going on a overseas trip for a few months soon so the plan is to keep the Tesco SIM handling calls and SMS's (and being the number used for Whatsapp) and then use the 3 PAYG SIM for the Feel at Home roaming rates for data (but I'm aware they will only permit roaming for a maximum of 2 months at which point I'll move to a local PAYG SIM for data.

My wife is doing the same and we got her a dual SIM S8, that phone only seems to allow 4G on one SIM where as on the Keyone either SIM can do 4G (but not at the same time, you just swtich them over via software rather that physically on the S8).
    09-01-17 03:40 AM
    sounds good!
    you can setup WhatsApp with any number regardless of what data plan you have for example, using the 3's 4G and having the Tesco number on WhatsApp.

Feel at Home from 3 works brilliant in Europe. I travel each week and use Google maps, emails, etc.

where did you/how did you got the dual? seen a few on ebay but a bit skeptical
    09-01-17 04:16 AM
    Hi sorry but on a separate note may I ask what problems you had that you had to change your keyone x3? As I wish to compare to problems I have with mine as do not know whether are update issues.... Ps I also wondered like you about dual sim, even with Indian one will second sim work though!
    09-01-17 04:36 AM
    sounds good!
    you can setup WhatsApp with any number regardless of what data plan you have for example, using the 3's 4G and having the Tesco number on WhatsApp.

Feel at Home from 3 works brilliant in Europe. I travel each week and use Google maps, emails, etc.

I can ship it to you from India. I have already sold one to a CB member here .

Posted via CB10
    herr_tan and JWW like this.
    09-01-17 05:01 AM
    Hi sorry but on a separate note may I ask what problems you had that you had to change your keyone x3? As I wish to compare to problems I have with mine as do not know whether are update issues.... Ps I also wondered like you about dual sim, even with Indian one will second sim work though!
    I'm waiting for my third key one also.
    1st had screen lift
    2nd kept restarting and kept preparing the SD card 247.

Wish I held off for the all black version.

Posted via CB10
    Genz700 likes this.
    09-01-17 05:09 AM
    sounds good!

Yeah, most UK networks include Europe now - its mostly for Australia, New Zealand and US where it will really save me some serious money (Tesco mobile is £4 per MB in the US!!!), shame I'll only be able to use it for 2 months although I don't know how strict they are about cutting it off.

I had a work colleague who was visiting family in India so he bought it back for me.
    09-01-17 05:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just out of interest, how are you getting around the max 1 per customer limit from Amazon or are they available from other retailers?
    09-01-17 05:43 AM
    A bit of a long story. But on a short:

- 1st I bought from CPW had the screen pop out after 3 weeks;
    - did the mistake to deal with BBMobile and not with CPW;
    - they promised me a replacement but to send mine to SBE-LTD;
    - another 2 (or 3) weeks later I recieved my old one back - "repaired" = glued screen but pkb damaged - bended upper chrome and Q/Enter key wobbly;
    - sent it back and after another 2 weeks I got a replacement (looked new) but in a plain white box with manufacturers date: 23/05 - so a refurb probably;
    - after 3 weeks since got this one - I have a green dead pixel in the upper side (doesn't repair with pixel apps) and the 3 touch buttons freeze and don't work 3-4 times a day (needs restart).

So yeah - waiting for another replacement now
    Genz700 likes this.
    09-01-17 05:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    You have my attention - can you send me a private message with a price, how long it takes to get to me, please?

Also are those made in China by TCL or Optiemus started making them in 🇮🇳?

Thanks
    09-01-17 06:03 AM
    Thank-you for your response , my issues are with .Speakers when on calls , I hope you get sorted, after this is only Google for me.... Blackberry are always going to cut corners they are all I ever bought but enough is enough
    09-01-17 07:01 AM
    Thank-you for your response, my issues are with .Speakers when on calls , I hope you get sorted, after this is only Google for me.... Blackberry are always going to cut corners they are all I ever bought but enough is enough
    09-01-17 07:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've requested to add you to BBM - found your pin on the forum
    09-01-17 05:03 PM
    I've requested to add you to BBM - found your pin on the forum
    I have accepted and sent you a message as well.
    Had a busy day.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jevinzac; 09-01-17 at 10:59 PM.
    09-01-17 09:52 PM
    Hi jevinzac, pls tell me more. I'll pm you.
    09-02-17 06:08 PM
    I have accepted and sent you a message as well.
    Had a busy day.

Posted via CB10
    How do you pm? I can't find that function anywhere?
    Trying to inbox you to get some more info...

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 08:52 AM
    Is the 2nd SIM using the sd card slot or not? Can you have 2 SIMs and a microSD card at the same time?
    09-03-17 09:40 AM
    How do you pm? I can't find that function anywhere?
    Trying to inbox you to get some more info...

Posted via CB10
    I PM using the desktop/browser version. Not sure using the app. In the Browser, click on the person's avatar/name and there should be an option to PM that person.
    09-03-17 09:54 AM
    does it have 10.4
    09-03-17 10:20 AM
    I PM using the desktop/browser version. Not sure using the app. In the Browser, click on the person's avatar/name and there should be an option to PM that person.
    Ahh found it, was using the app and the app doesn't have it.
    Pm sent thanks
    FF22 likes this.
    09-03-17 12:01 PM
    Is the 2nd SIM using the sd card slot or not? Can you have 2 SIMs and a microSD card at the same time?
    No its either 2 sims or one sim and one memory card.
    That's what I read. You can't have 2 sims + mem card.
    I think the second sim uses the memory card tray.
    Bezbozny and FF22 like this.
    09-03-17 12:02 PM
    Ahh found it, was using the app and the app doesn't have it.
    Pm sent thanks
    Replied .

Posted via CB10
    09-03-17 12:17 PM
    No its either 2 sims or one sim and one memory card.
    That's what I read. You can't have 2 sims + mem card.
    I think the second sim uses the memory card tray.
    This is correct.
    09-03-17 01:46 PM
40 12