Carphone warehouse has it for order. Delivery this friday.

Posted via CB10
    It originally was to come into stock today. I don't understand, they seem to have plenty of stock out in the shops.
    05-22-17 03:20 PM
    In stock online again at CPW.
    05-25-17 01:46 PM
    Also in stock at Amazon UK now
    05-26-17 03:02 PM
    Also on sale at John Lewis
    05-27-17 02:40 AM
    Also in stock at Amazon UK now
    Unbelievable one day later Amazon nearly sold out.
    05-28-17 04:24 AM
    Unbelievable one day later Amazon nearly sold out.
    BlackBerry is back!
    05-28-17 11:44 AM
    Went into a Vodafone UK store today and was advised the Keyone will be available on contract w/c 5th June.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 01:51 PM
    Went into a Vodafone UK store today and was advised the Keyone will be available on contract w/c 5th June.

Posted via CB10
    I will believe it when I see it. So many dates been given here for Vodafone UK release. You just get no sense from there online chat system! Fingers crossed for the 5th!
    05-28-17 03:51 PM
    Just ordered my KEYone - delivered tomorrow.

Went to Carphone Warehouse THROUGH topcash back so will get £50 back.

Currently got a double data offer on so got a £27pm contract with 6gb data, unlimited everything else, with the £50 cashback, only paid £30 for the phone up front. Seems ok.

Having trouble trying to order a Damn case though!!

UK - 9900 -Playbook (retired) - Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2) - *KEYone (hopefully)
    05-29-17 11:14 AM
    Just ordered my KEYone - delivered tomorrow.

Went to Carphone Warehouse THROUGH topcash back so will get £50 back.

Currently got a double data offer on so got a £27pm contract with 6gb data, unlimited everything else, with the £50 cashback, only paid £30 for the phone up front. Seems ok.

Having trouble trying to order a Damn case though!!

UK - 9900 -Playbook (retired) - Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2) - *KEYone (hopefully)
    The Priv pouch fits okay and very cheap at Amazon. Handtec.co.uk have official pocket for the K1 at £24, cheapest I've seen.
    05-29-17 11:36 AM
    Thanks.

I like the brown leather flip cases so hopefully there will be one eventually.

Probably get one of those cheapy rubber ones for £3 on ebay for now

05-29-17 11:37 AM
    This one for now: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/201935765821?_mwBanner=1 (no affiliation!!)

05-29-17 11:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    I called Vodafone's public number, the rep had no knowledge of the phone lol
    05-29-17 02:34 PM
    What UK Networks are selling this phone directly?
    05-29-17 02:35 PM
    What UK Networks are selling this phone directly?
    None at the moment. I am waiting for Vodafone to stock but nothing as of yet. There are talks of the 5th of June. I wait with baited breath! I am NOT buying anything ever again from cpw.
    05-30-17 10:19 AM
    None at the moment. I am waiting for Vodafone to stock but nothing as of yet. There are talks of the 5th of June. I wait with baited breath! I am NOT buying anything ever again from cpw.
    True. I went into a Vodafone store and the man said he's expecting it but he didnt think it would in store but rather online.

What's the reason behind the CPW decision? All CPW phones are all unlocked?
    05-30-17 10:23 AM
    True. I went into a Vodafone store and the man said he's expecting it but he didnt think it would in store but rather online.

What's the reason behind the CPW decision? All CPW phones are all unlocked?
    Yes all phones are unlocked and have had good experiences in the past however on this occasion they would not complete the sale saying that my addressed don't match! All I am doing is upgrading my contract so don't see the problem. My order was cancelled and I wasn't even informed.
    05-30-17 10:28 AM
    Yes all phones are unlocked and have had good experiences in the past however on this occasion they would not complete the sale saying that my addressed don't match! All I am doing is upgrading my contract so don't see the problem. My order was cancelled and I wasn't even informed.
    I see.

I bought my K1 from Selfridges Carphone Warehouse and they told me it would only be available on Sim free. Then 2 weeks later they did it on contracts. Hmmm, not good.
    05-30-17 10:49 AM
    I see.

I bought my K1 from Selfridges Carphone Warehouse and they told me it would only be available on Sim free. Then 2 weeks later they did it on contracts. Hmmm, not good.
    I did say to the guy in the shop that I would come back and buy with cash. They didn't need the addresses to match for that! I think they should have had it listed on contract from the start like the priv and passport. I think they have doubted this phone would sell (I'm sure passport and priv didnt sell as expected) and then a free the first surge of good sales have had a change of plan. Priv and passport didn't sell out like the keyone did in the UK. It may not be Samsung level of sales or apple but I think blackberry have a hit on there hands. Not an instant one but a slow burner!
    05-30-17 11:12 AM
    Next day delivery from CWH for me... ordered at about 6pm previous day and arrived before 11am today.
    05-30-17 11:25 AM
    I did say to the guy in the shop that I would come back and buy with cash. They didn't need the addresses to match for that! I think they should have had it listed on contract from the start like the priv and passport. I think they have doubted this phone would sell (I'm sure passport and priv didnt sell as expected) and then a free the first surge of good sales have had a change of plan. Priv and passport didn't sell out like the keyone did in the UK. It may not be Samsung level of sales or apple but I think blackberry have a hit on there hands. Not an instant one but a slow burner!
    Yes, if they offered on contract, then they wouldn't sold out. Oh well.....I guess it was a battle to get it off the ground.
    05-30-17 11:29 AM
    Next day delivery from CWH for me... ordered at about 6pm previous day and arrived before 11am today.
    Sounds good to me, there delivery/dispatch service is very good. I've just finished an online chat with Vodafone and corrected my address so who knows may be able to order with cpw now! Vodafone did tell me that they do not know when the keyone will be in stock and they are waiting for stock to arrive from blackberry before they can say more!
    05-30-17 11:30 AM
    Seen this just now on amazon UK . Has the price just went up? UK KEYone Waiting Room-screenshot_20170530-204937.jpg
    05-30-17 02:53 PM
    Naaa just a seller trying their luck
    05-30-17 02:57 PM
    Naaa just a seller trying their luck
    Yes, and he states he has only one left :-)
    05-30-17 03:00 PM
562 ... 1920212223