Ok. Cancelled with Clove and Ordered from Currys as soon as it went live on Friday. Been told that it's out of stock with no date of when they're getting it in. Fuming!
    05-08-17 07:27 AM
    Ok. Cancelled with Clove and Ordered from Currys as soon as it went live on Friday. Been told that it's out of stock with no date of when they're getting it in. Fuming!
    This may be a good sign for KEYone.
    It looks like it may be their best selling device since bold and yes surpassing Passport and z10.
    05-08-17 07:39 AM
    Transferred my PayPal balance into my bank account Just walked into Carphone Warehouse and bought one. Whoop! Spontaneous or what!
    Pez1983 and PDAJAH like this.
    05-08-17 07:41 AM
    No one planning to come to Istanbul?
    05-08-17 08:34 AM
    No one planning to come to Istanbul?
    What about ordering on-line from Selfridges ?
    05-08-17 09:02 AM
    What about ordering on-line from Selfridges ?
    Unfortunately we can't buy phones from abroad online. Customs reject.
    05-08-17 09:17 AM
    Unfortunately we can't buy phones from abroad online. Customs reject.
    Oh darn!
    ardakca likes this.
    05-08-17 09:26 AM
    So jealous. Just can't afford it and my Z30 is dying at the minute. (Microphon broken and I think battery is dying rapidly). Have to reload OS every 4 weeks in order to make it usable.

Posted via CB10
    CPW offer on O2 and Vodafone contract.
    05-08-17 06:12 PM
    What's your assessment of the KEYone so far? You sound like you know your phones inside out.
    05-08-17 06:12 PM
    Hi all, I'm new here. Been reading away at all the keyone posts. It's been a good time for me as a brand new blackberry user ( well i will be soon I hope)
    I ordered mine on Sunday from curry's online haven't received dispatch details yet. Was wondering if any one has received orders from curry's.
    Last edited by bluesnowuk; 05-09-17 at 09:48 AM.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-09-17 09:21 AM
    Hi all, I'm new here. Been reading away at all the keyone posts. It's been a good time for me as a brand new blackberry user ( well i will be soon I hope)
    I ordered mine on Sunday from curry's online haven't received dispatch details yet. Was wondering if any one has received orders from curry's.
    Hi, I ordered mine on Friday and it was delivered yesterday. I ordered online from PCworld. Very happy so far.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-09-17 10:57 AM
    That's quite promising then. I see they sold out.
    05-09-17 11:06 AM
    Folks I need your help please... Hopefully this has worked. Copied a post I put in another thread. Does anyone else have this problem?? Driving me round the bend. Am hoping someone can help me sort it...

Originally Posted by pkcable<br />
    Can you detail the steps it took to turn it off? I'd like to make this thread a reference Q&A.
    <br />
    <br />
    I thought I had sorted the problem, but I haven't! <br />
    <br />
    I am in a part of the Midlands that has very, very poor signal/reception/coverage. The phone is constantly bouncing between 2G, 3G and 4G!! Every time the signal drops from 4G to 3G it makes a notification sound. When it drops from 3G to 2G it makes a notification sound! When it goes back up from 2G to 3G it makes a notification sound!! You get the idea! <br />
    <br />
    I have spent hours going through the help stuff, gone through just about every setting on the phone! I must be missing something super simple!! <br />
    <br />
    I've Google'd it and it's a problem on android and a lot of solutions are to go into the developer menu on boot up and disable a setting in there! However with this locked down version of Android, no-one has a clue how to do it!! <br />
    <br />
    Anyone on here got any idea at all!!??
    05-09-17 06:31 PM
    CPW seem to be showing no stock at all branches now whereas Friday they showed a good few branches had stock. Was hoping to pick on up this weekend but showing out of stock everywhere.
    05-10-17 04:58 AM
    Folks I need your help please... Hopefully this has worked. Copied a post I put in another thread. Does anyone else have this problem?? Driving me round the bend. Am hoping someone can help me sort it...

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I am in a part of the Midlands that has very, very poor signal/reception/coverage. The phone is constantly bouncing between 2G, 3G and 4G!! Every time the signal drops from 4G to 3G it makes a notification sound. When it drops from 3G to 2G it makes a notification sound! When it goes back up from 2G to 3G it makes a notification sound!! You get the idea! <br />
    <br />
    I have spent hours going through the help stuff, gone through just about every setting on the phone! I must be missing something super simple!! <br />
    <br />
    I've Google'd it and it's a problem on android and a lot of solutions are to go into the developer menu on boot up and disable a setting in there! However with this locked down version of Android, no-one has a clue how to do it!! <br />
    <br />
    Push this!!

Has anyone else encountered this so far? This would be really disturbing. Here in Nottingham the coverage couldn't be worse and my Z30 needs a lot of battery just to keep the signal, so constantly switching bands.

Posted via CB10
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-10-17 07:12 AM
    Push this!!

Has anyone else encountered this so far? This would be really disturbing. Here in Nottingham the coverage couldn't be worse and my Z30 needs a lot of battery just to keep the signal, so constantly switching bands.

Posted via CB10
    Some of the help I have had back so far is focused on a carrier voicemail issue... My phone has started displaying a 'new voicemail' message. This only appears when the signal band changes. When the signal band changes, the voicemail icon appears and the notification sound goes off. I've checked, no messages. I've deactivated it. Still happens. I've reset and reactivated it. Still happens... I've now deactivated it again and still happens.

I am looking for a way to turn the notifications for voicemail off on the phone's software. Haven't been able to find it yet!
    05-10-17 07:24 AM

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    To get into developer mode swipe down from top go into settings scroll right down to about phone Android 7.1.1 tap on it repetitively 7 times you will then get into developer mode and it will be on your settings menu. Hope that helps.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-10-17 12:29 PM
    To get into developer mode swipe down from top go into settings scroll right down to about phone Android 7.1.1 tap on it repetitively 7 times you will then get into developer mode and it will be on your settings menu. Hope that helps.
    Thank you @E_J_Walker. This has made no difference! Think it's a carrier issue. Have asked O2 to send me a new SIM card. They resent settings over the air and still get the notification...
    Last edited by Pez1983; 05-10-17 at 05:01 PM.
    05-10-17 04:40 PM
    I want to thank those on here who mentioned the wishlist to cart glitch on selfridges. I had no luck on my q10, but tried it again on my laptop....it worked! The move to bag icon popped up briefly, but I clicked it real fast, and continued with processing my order. (This was yesterday.) Today I checked my order status and it eventually changed to departed. So I followed the link to the DHL tracking website. After a few minutes, it showed up as package received, and since then it has progressed, estimating the delivery for tomorrow by end of day. Fingers crossed, but it's nice knowing I am in Texas, USA and I should be getting my hands on the KeyOne sooner than expected! Thank you for the help!

Posted via CB10
    Pez1983 likes this.
    05-10-17 05:43 PM
    Just picked up a keyone from CPW in Aberdeen scotland. They had 3 in stock.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 07:11 AM

<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    So folks... Thanks to everyone who got in touch and gave advice... Spent a good hour or 2 with O2uk trying to solve the issue. What I have found out from the O2 online Gurus is:

Apparently it's a common issue with Android because different handsets process voicemail notifications in different ways. They are not 100% sure why it happens...

I was running an iOS device before the KEYone, and iOS devices require an additional bolt-on to run their software based additional / unique / device specific services. (O2 say this is the same for all UK networks.) This bolt on causes havoc with Android when SIMs are swapped over.

If you are planning to make the hop from iOS to KEYone, call up your network provider BEFORE you put your SIM in. This will allow them to disable they iOS boltons. Hopefully spare you the same grief...

If the issues persists, they say the only way to solve it is a port to a new SIM card. This will allow them to transfer your account info, minus the iOS bolt on, to the new SIM card and allow the KEYone to use just that. They also advise a factory reset before putting in the new SIM!

Don't know how true any of what I have just said is, but thought I would share my experience anyway.... Hope this is of help to others...
    05-11-17 09:02 AM
    05-11-17 11:54 AM
    So folks... Thanks to everyone who got in touch and gave advice... Spent a good hour or 2 with O2uk trying to solve the issue. What I have found out from the O2 online Gurus is:

Apparently it's a common issue with Android because different handsets process voicemail notifications in different ways. They are not 100% sure why it happens...

I was running an iOS device before the KEYone, and iOS devices require an additional bolt-on to run their software based additional / unique / device specific services. (O2 say this is the same for all UK networks.) This bolt on causes havoc with Android when SIMs are swapped over.

If you are planning to make the hop from iOS to KEYone, call up your network provider BEFORE you put your SIM in. This will allow them to disable they iOS boltons. Hopefully spare you the same grief...

If the issues persists, they say the only way to solve it is a port to a new SIM card. This will allow them to transfer your account info, minus the iOS bolt on, to the new SIM card and allow the KEYone to use just that. They also advise a factory reset before putting in the new SIM!

Don't know how true any of what I have just said is, but thought I would share my experience anyway.... Hope this is of help to others...
    Hi, what was the original issue that you were having? Did your KEYone keep vibrating when you got a voicemail message? Mine just did it now.
    05-11-17 02:33 PM
    Hi, what was the original issue that you were having? Did your KEYone keep vibrating when you got a voicemail message? Mine just did it now.
    Yes... Toggle between aeroplane mode and normal... If you get a voicemail message icon and notification but no actual voicemail, that's what I'm suffering with!

Mine does it overtime my phone slips between 4G, 3G, 2G, WiFi on and WiFi off... Can go off 40-50 times a day!!!
    05-11-17 02:37 PM
    Yes... Toggle between aeroplane mode and normal... If you get a voicemail message icon and notification but no actual voicemail, that's what I'm suffering with!

Mine does it overtime my phone slips between 4G, 3G, 2G, WiFi on and WiFi off... Can go off 40-50 times a day!!!
    Can you turn the vibrate off?

This is where the carriers supporting the KEYone comes in. CPW are selling contracts with Vodafone and O2, are you on either?
    05-11-17 03:16 PM
562 ... 1718192021 ...