Can you pls post this email, i didn't receive it and on their website it still 22 May :-(
    Their email is very confusing. It goes along the lines of the phone will be released on 5th and they will be sending out phones sooner. At least that's what I understand from it.

However their site still suggests 22nd last time I checked. I have placed my order in case it does get released by that time. If not I can cancel the order.
    Attached Thumbnails UK KEYone Waiting Room-5032.jpg  
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-22-17 06:35 PM
    Can you pls post this email, i didn't receive it and on their website it still 22 May :-(
    Attached, but I have a strange feeling that this was a scheduled email that they forgot to cancel, cause I wrote to them and have not received a response yet.
    Attached Thumbnails UK KEYone Waiting Room-709.jpg  
    04-23-17 02:07 AM
    Where's everybody going to get this baby?
    04-23-17 02:10 AM
    Where's everybody going to get this baby?
    I'm trusting carphone warehouse over Clove or anyone else
    jng0705 likes this.
    04-23-17 05:39 AM
    Yeah Carphone Warehouse is a safe bet
    04-23-17 07:27 AM
    Clove gives international warranty and no VAT option so have no other option. But yes by the time the phone is released over here then I can cancel the order too.
    04-23-17 08:34 AM
    Unlocked mobiles have it as well with no VAT for delivery on 5th May, anyone have experience with them?, I tried to send them a contact form to get a confirmation on the date, keep getting error, which is not reassuring.
    04-23-17 08:46 AM
    Unlocked mobiles have it as well with no VAT for delivery on 5th May, anyone have experience with them?, I tried to send them a contact form to get a confirmation on the date, keep getting error, which is not reassuring.
    I've had experience with both unlocked mobiles and clove.

My personal experience with unlocked mobiles sucked
    04-23-17 02:07 PM
    I've had experience with both unlocked mobiles and clove.

My personal experience with unlocked mobiles sucked

Whereelse clove was excellent
    04-23-17 02:07 PM
    I've ordered with them!! Paid for it the day after the 'announcement'... They've given me several dates and numerous e-mails, all of which contradict the other... Not impressed so far! I've had 4 release dates from them now and when I emailed to confirm the 5th, still waiting...

I agree with a lot of people on here. Foolish to order before official confirmation from TCL / BBMobile, but we live and learn!! Fingers crossed it will be alright on the night as they say!!
    04-23-17 06:51 PM
    I called Clove this morning. They acknowledge the Saturday email may have been sent in error. At this point they stand by the claim of week of the 22nd of May as when they will get stock. So far, they've been very professional and reliable with their service in my experience.
    04-24-17 04:58 AM
    I called Clove this morning. They acknowledge the Saturday email may have been sent in error. At this point they stand by the claim of week of the 22nd of May as when they will get stock. So far, they've been very professional and reliable with their service in my experience.
    Wow, this comes across as a very confusing situation at clove, how many different delivery date versions are there?
    04-24-17 05:04 AM
    I just got the same response from them. It was an old email they forgot to switch off. They're pretty sure they will not be sending anything out before 22nd. They said they believe the stock on 5th is very limited even at CPW.

Anyway I don't believe we'll see stock for the masses before June. Very similar to what iPhone etc do on launch. Everybody has to wait out for a month for second batch.
    Attached Thumbnails UK KEYone Waiting Room-5068.jpg  
    04-24-17 05:05 AM
    it's looking pretty obvious then that if you don't preorder with CPW then you will be on the 2nd batch and if you do pre order with CPW do it asap if you want to ensure you're higher up the queue if the 1st batch is a limited supply.

from my experience with CPW they are good with warranty repairs but only if you have purchased from them.
    04-24-17 05:13 AM
    Yup Clove had the email scheduled and forgot to cancel it.

Their delivery remains 22nd.
    04-24-17 05:17 AM
    Clove......hmmmm

Bla1ze was right, these companies just put the pre-order up without having any word from TCT/TCL
    04-24-17 08:36 AM
    I don't know. I still feel it's wrong to treat customers like 'batches.' The phone should be released at the same time to all companies and not prioritised to one particular company. I'll wait with Clove but IMO I just feel it's not right.
    04-24-17 10:46 AM
    I don't know. I still feel it's wrong to treat customers like 'batches.' The phone should be released at the same time to all companies and not prioritised to one particular company. I'll wait with Clove but IMO I just feel it's not right.

It does make sense to me tbh.
    I mean, Clove probably don't sell anywhere near as many devices as CPW do and CPW is much more accesible to most people and they know its a reputable brand.
    Stock probably goes to the places where they think the most devices will sell, and Clove is probably lower on the list.
    jng0705 likes this.
    04-24-17 10:51 AM
    It does make sense to me tbh.
    I mean, Clove probably don't sell anywhere near as many devices as CPW do and CPW is much more accesible to most people and they know its a reputable brand.
    Stock probably goes to the places where they think the most devices will sell, and Clove is probably lower on the list.
    I'm the first to admit I'm suffering a severe case of sour grapes and impatience so believe when I say there's no spite in my comment because I want this phone hella bad. I just think everyone who wants it should get it the first day of release from whatever source they choose. Maybe that's just a by-product of ready availability for everything else. I'll wait until 22nd May though.
    04-24-17 10:56 AM
    I'm the first to admit I'm suffering a severe case of sour grapes and impatience so believe when I say there's no spite in my comment because I want this phone hella bad. I just think everyone who wants it should get it the first day of release from whatever source they choose. Maybe that's just a by-product of ready availability for everything else. I'll wait until 22nd May though.
    Ha you're telling me!
    I'm in the same boat.

Like I could order from CPW and get it next Friday. But I know that Selfridges will be selling on Thursday this week (potentially, but seems legit) and I can't deal with the thought of not having it on Thursday when others will.

I need to get a grip! Haha.

Although my train tickets are booked to go on Thursday but it won't be until after I finish work, and chances are they will likely be gone by the time I get there. But, won't know otherwise hey?!
    04-24-17 11:07 AM
    Contract or Buy the phone Outright? What does everybody think?
    04-24-17 03:44 PM
    Contract or Buy the phone Outright? What does everybody think?
    Depends on the deal and contract length.

I bought my ppse out right and pay £10 per month for my contract. So will balance out any contract deals around £620 in year one.

UK - 9900 -Playbook (retired) - Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2) - *KEYone (hopefully)
    04-24-17 03:48 PM
    Depends on the deal and contract length.

I bought my ppse out right and pay £10 per month for my contract. So will balance out any contract deals around £620 in year one.

UK - 9900 -Playbook (retired) - Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2) - *KEYone (hopefully)
    Thing is now. They are only giving 2 year deals. Deal will be so so.

Have a feeling, that the KEYone will only be available for out right until a month or two. Look at Carphone Warehouse UK, still only doing the £499 deal and no word of contract deals.....
    04-24-17 04:07 PM
    Yet Again a strange launch for a BlackBerry phone.

Hmmm....
    04-24-17 04:08 PM
    Any Updates from the following:

Clove:
    Unlockedmobiles.com:
    Mobilephonesdirect.co.uk:
    affordablemobiles.co.uk:
    Thesmartphonecompany.co.uk:
    Buymobiles.net:

Or are they all saying the 22nd May?
    04-24-17 05:02 PM
562 ... 89101112 ...