Is Selfridges in London doable by car? I'll drive to Calais, take the ferry to Dover and drive on to London to get it if it's in stock for sure!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 05:49 PM
    Have been into Carphone Warehouse in Selfridges in London today. They have advised me they are expecting it in store on 27th April. They also told me that none of the network carriers will be stocking it. They also confirmed selling price will be £499 for handset. Can't wait!

Bandicoot
    Ah well let's organise a crackberry KEYone selfridges meet up!
    That sounds like a plan!! I would love to join, but am working until 6pm!!
    04-14-17 07:05 PM
    Have been into Carphone Warehouse in Selfridges in London today. They have advised me they are expecting it in store on 27th April. They also told me that none of the network carriers will be stocking it. They also confirmed selling price will be £499 for handset. Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    This is great!

So we are forced to buy it Outright. Wow!
    04-15-17 04:27 AM
    Is Selfridges in London doable by car? I'll drive to Calais, take the ferry to Dover and drive on to London to get it if it's in stock for sure!

Posted via CB10
    It's possible, but Driving in central is a nightmare. It will take you hours upon hours to do that journey.

Isn't it easier for you to buy it from Unlocked Mobiles?
    04-15-17 04:31 AM
    This is great!

So we are forced to buy it Outright. Wow!
    No you will be able to buy on contract via CPW but you won't be able to get direct from O2, Vodafone etc

Posted via CB10
    04-15-17 04:43 AM
    Ah well let's organise a crackberry KEYone selfridges meet up!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    Great idea but should probably make it May incase delay in it arriving!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-17 04:44 AM
    No you will be able to buy on contract via CPW but you won't be able to get direct from O2, Vodafone etc

Posted via CB10
    Oh great. You did a lot of work to find this information. Thanks.
    04-15-17 05:02 AM
    I'm genuinely quite excited by this phone now... I'm getting increasingly frustrated by my passport, and I've accepted the idea of android...reluctantly

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-15-17 05:13 AM
    Anyone had experience of getting a renewal contract from carphone Warehouse?
    04-15-17 08:57 AM
    Last time I upgraded, albeit a while ago now, the sales rep spent 15 minutes trying to convince me that a new contract with a number port was the better option to go with. However, after my polite reply of 'just upgrade me please' he was happy to oblige. I did find that they don't offer some of the extras / discounts / offers that you could get direct from network operators... I am currently on O2 and the last 2 upgrades I have done through them direct...
    04-15-17 11:10 AM
    I work for CPW and I can guarantee you that upgrading or taking a new deal out with CPW will always sae you money.
    Their tariffs are always cheaper than the networks direct, or they will price match for you.

They also knock money off the upfront cost of a device if there is one, or use cash back to take money off cases / accessories. Because the accessories are on 3 for 2 also, it makes for a lot of savings.

Also, the network direct staff in my area are not helpful in the slightest, but that's not the case everywhere I'm sure!
    04-15-17 11:24 AM
    I'm on my second upgrade through cpw and will upgrade again with them as I find them very good to deal with.
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-15-17 12:07 PM
    Yes, frequently. In fact just today I upgraded my wife's phone to a S8 plus. It's getting delivered to the store on the 20th. CPW is cheaper than the carriers for handsets.

Posted via CB10
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-15-17 12:10 PM
    I've upgraded four times with CPW, never had an issue and always cheaper than anyone else.
    04-15-17 01:14 PM
    This is great news, finally some positive news. As soon a Selfridges was mentioned I was hoping fo Birmingham. Oh well looks like I'll have to wait for CPW - starting to look forward to getting my hands on it - again.
    04-15-17 03:18 PM
    We are talking to TCL Enterprise Sales agent about ordering 10-20 for our sales team and were told yesterday that Selfridges London will be the first to stock them followed shortly by CPW business and then a range of other suppliers . Would only say date range as end of the month
    Hi, what are the contact details for TCL Enterprise please? I don't mind a DM. Want to ask them something. Thanks.
    04-15-17 05:32 PM
    Hi just sent you via DM
    ikeloyalBB likes this.
    04-16-17 04:11 AM
    Hi just sent you via DM
    Thanks
    04-16-17 05:54 AM
    Any 4th unconfirmed re-confirm news received?! 😣

Well unlocked mobiles have informed me of a new date... Dispatch on 5th MAY... Lets see if this one is correct... 3rd one they've given me now!
    04-16-17 06:14 AM
    Any 4th unconfirmed re-confirm news received?! 😣
    Nothing since the last e-mail from them... Still assuming that it's the May date...

Was thinking of cancelling and going to Selfridges to buy one, but then run the risk of not getting one, so will probably just hold out for Unlocked to e-mail me when they're dispatching.
    04-16-17 01:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    why not to take a train directly to London??
    04-16-17 02:48 PM
    Email from Clove. 22nd May is the date given by BlackBerry now. Grrrr.
    04-18-17 07:45 AM
    Got the same notification.

Posted via CB10
    AshMcAuliffe likes this.
    04-18-17 07:46 AM
    Beat me to it although I'm waiting here in Australia.
    Seems like they heard something we didn't. So it's better than the bogus date of 5th May.
    AshMcAuliffe likes this.
    04-18-17 07:47 AM
    Beat me to it although I'm waiting here in Australia
    Thought I'd share the sad news. Oh well. Gives me chance to get it all paid in advance seeing as my handy PayPal Credit account took the battering to pre-order.
    04-18-17 07:49 AM
562 ... 56789 ...