Just had a reply from Unlocked Mobiles UK... They have informed me that they are expecting first delivery of the the KEYone to be sometime in the middle of April... That's the closest to a definitive date they will give after pulling their original 10th April date...
    03-30-17 06:38 AM
    Yeah! I have paid in full for my Unlocked order as well!! Have already sent them an e-mail asking if they have got a modified / rescheduled date!
    Same here. Order and paid by 1/Mar.
    Waiting the "no news" news around there, now to May??!! 😡
    03-30-17 06:46 AM
    Waiting the "no news" news around there, now to May??!! ������
    There's got to be a reason that BBMobile / TCL have left so much ambiguity around the actual real world release date... Just hope that it's a good one... I hope that they have made sure the hardware / software optimisation is perfect, the build quality is top notch and that all the functions will be available from the get go.

I remember picking up the Priv just after initial release... It was as buggy as... Not all of the features worked correctly, it would crash all of the time and the first Pic I had was riddled with niggley build quality issues that bugged me a lot!! Hopefully, the extra time BBMobile / TCL have spent getting the KEYone to market will ensure any potential issues will have been rectified and it will be a fully functional and top notch experience right out of the box.
    03-30-17 09:53 AM
    I'm thinking this will be here at the end of April. Lol them saying April was shrewd could be anytime! Lol if they don't release before Easter, it'll be crazy.
    03-30-17 02:58 PM
    Waiting for KEYone to launch now!! Carphone Warehouse Registered, Blackberry Registered... Need Pre Order to open up now!
    03-30-17 03:22 PM
    So are we looking at June now? Wow. He said May for US and Canada, but not mention of the UK.

Announced in January, but this massive wait......
    04-01-17 07:00 AM
    I Pre-ordered on 27th FEB when Unlockedmobiles first put it up!

£500.94 I think I paid with next day secure/insured delivery.

Never used unlocked mobiles before. Money has been taken, so am hoping I haven't been scammed!!

My unlocked mobiles estimated delivery date is 11th APRIL....

We shall see....

Thanks @ikeloyalBB for setting this up... Good shout!!
    Got my dtek60 from these guys. Great service for me. Ordered on 20th Dec 16, at 1600hrs and it arrived 23rd at 1100hrs, no issues.
    Pez1983 likes this.
    04-01-17 08:22 AM
    All im going to say is, the people that preordered from these sites already are either brave or rich.
    04-01-17 08:37 AM
    There's been a balls up somewhere, production issue or something. April release date to June-ish. Crazy.
    04-01-17 08:56 AM
    Guys, how do you think the original price will be dropping?
    How could the graph look like?
    If it will be lets say £500 at the start, when could we see price dropping a bit?
    I dont remember how it was with the Priv.

In other words, how long should we approximately wait for discounts on KEyone?
    Thank you!

PS I am just wondering as I have 5 BackBerries and use them.
    I love KEYone, but I can definitely wait.
    04-01-17 01:23 PM
    All im going to say is, the people that preordered from these sites already are either brave or rich.
    I wouldn't say I'm brave or rich... Just a complete geek lol

Braclaycard loved me at the end of February too...

Fingeres crossed that there will be no further delays and that the device will now be ready for the end of April...

Got my dtek60 from these guys. Great service for me. Ordered on 20th Dec 16, at 1600hrs and it arrived 23rd at 1100hrs, no issues.
    To be fair, they too seem pretty switched on with it. I did have to push them to confirm that the 11th April date I was originally given when I ordered, is now well and truly blown. They have agreed to update me as soon as they gat an actual date. All they will tell me is their stock arrival date has been pushed back by supplier and is looking mid - end of April now...
    04-01-17 02:47 PM
    All they will tell me is their stock arrival date has been pushed back by supplier and is looking mid - end of April now...
    If according to Chen production is only starting towards the end of April, it'll be impossible to have the phone in stock in the UK by mid-end of April. Chen himself said it'll probably only ship in May, with worldwide availability "after May".
    Pez1983 likes this.
    04-02-17 07:30 AM
    If according to Chen production is only starting towards the end of April, it'll be impossible to have the phone in stock in the UK by mid-end of April. Chen himself said it'll probably only ship in May, with worldwide availability "after May".
    Yup!! Have been quietly drowning my sorrows... Not holding out hope that I will see it before the end of May to be honest... Loosing faith in it actually appearing...
    04-02-17 03:42 PM
    Yup!! Have been quietly drowning my sorrows... Not holding out hope that I will see it before the end of May to be honest... Loosing faith in it actually appearing...
    I think UK will see the KEYone in June or July. US and Canada are TCL's key markets, they will probably get in May as TCL's priority.
    04-02-17 03:51 PM
    I think UK will see the KEYone in June or July. US and Canada are TCL's key markets, they will probably get in May as TCL's priority.
    I agree with the key markets - although I'd say late May for the UK and then June/July for continental Europe, especially as they have different keyboards, languages etc.
    ikeloyalBB likes this.
    04-02-17 04:01 PM
    Hopefully there's a whatsapp fix in the gap..

Like it or not whatapps is the preferred messaging app by the masses so I have little choice

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-03-17 02:08 AM
    I agree with the key markets - although I'd say late May for the UK and then June/July for continental Europe, especially as they have different keyboards, languages etc.
    Different keyboards?, only France and Getmany, not Spain, Italy,......
    04-03-17 08:39 AM
    Different keyboards?, only France and Getmany, not Spain, Italy,......
    Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Liechtenstein.

As a matter of fact, the only Western/Central European countries using a QWERTY are Spain, Portugal, Italy, the Nordics/Holland/Denmark.

My point was that there is way more customization necessary for continental Europe than there is for the UK.
    04-03-17 08:56 AM
    5th May

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-03-17 11:35 AM
    Unlocked-mobiles.com sent an e-mail today saying that the KEYone is available for pre-order today. £499.00

https://www.unlocked-mobiles.com/sim...e-p-87502.html
    04-03-17 02:58 PM
    But it's probably not accurate
    04-03-17 03:22 PM
    TCL/BlackBerry Mobile never said an official release date, all this is hearsay. Looking at June/July.
    04-03-17 03:56 PM
    Waiting the "no news" news around there, now to May??!! 😡
    Do you think the UK model will work on U.S AT&T?
    04-04-17 03:41 AM
    Do you think the UK model will work on U.S AT&T?
    If it's truly gsm, then yes. But I would double check.
    04-04-17 10:12 AM
    Well unlocked mobiles have informed me of a new date... Dispatch on 5th MAY... Lets see if this one is correct... 3rd one they've given me now!
    04-04-17 05:09 PM
562 ... 23456 ...