Noticed in the last few days that keyone silver 32GB versions being sold by leading stores John Lewis, curry's carphpnewarehouse for £379 with black versions £499.

I wonder if this is clearing the way for keytwo with 6GB ram and a qualcomm snapdragon 660.
    bitek likes this.
    01-06-18 02:44 PM
    A little too early for that....but there may be something in store for another device besides the KEYtwo
    thesinex and Bbnivende like this.
    01-06-18 06:30 PM
    No more updates in big EU countries, webservers get hacked by bitcoinminers and shelf clearing of flagship device, so let's speculate: TCL is giving up the complete mobile business and begins by dropping EU costumers
    falbo, Bbnivende and valer466 like this.
    01-07-18 03:50 AM
    Haven't seen any K1 on the shelves of any carphonewarehouse near me. Been round them all the last couple of months as I wanted to see one in the flesh. Doubt that they will have the K2 or whatever it's called on the shelves so maybe it will just be an online offer.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 04:34 AM
    Not sure a K2 will be available anytime soon. They're still releasing it in various markets and the black edition is only a few months old in existing markets.
    01-07-18 02:36 PM
    Haven't seen any K1 on the shelves of any carphonewarehouse near me. Been round them all the last couple of months as I wanted to see one in the flesh. Doubt that they will have the K2 or whatever it's called on the shelves so maybe it will just be an online offer.

Posted via CB10
    The MediaMarkt(s) in Germany I have been visiting have ran out too.

Nottingham has got some in the city centre. Silver and black editions. Look great but you can't really play with them as they're on the top row of the shelves and the wire it's attached to is very short.

I doubt that they're already preparing for a new device. It's more likely that the supply is lacking.

Still waiting for my Motion, I ordered before Christmas and it's delivery is planned to be third week in January. So I think the BlackBerry Mobile Devices are either highly demanded or they haven't produced many of them.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 03:27 PM
    The MediaMarkt(s) in Germany I have been visiting have ran out too.

Nottingham has got some in the city centre. Silver and black editions. Look great but you can't really play with them as they're on the top row of the shelves and the wire it's attached to is very short.

I doubt that they're already preparing for a new device. It's more likely that the supply is lacking.

Still waiting for my Motion, I ordered before Christmas and it's delivery is planned to be third week in January. So I think the BlackBerry Mobile Devices are either highly demanded or they haven't produced many of them.

Posted via CB10
    None of the stores I visited had a K1 on display or ran out of them as they are not on demand and were only available as an on line Deal. Went to at least 4 cpw stores and it was the same.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-18 12:16 AM
    Think the "demand" is simple over...

With that and BBMo's "gearing up" for the Motion to move to other markets... suspect production of the KEYone is even more limited than it had been. And with inventory being so closely controlled, you are bound to have retailers run out of inventory at some locations.

At best the K2 is two or three months from retailers...
    01-08-18 08:04 AM
    I wonder if this is clearing the way for keytwo with 6GB ram and a qualcomm snapdragon 660.
    Nah. Not time yet.
    01-08-18 08:33 AM
    I really wish the android buttons come as on screen. And a suggestion for BlackBerry Mobile ; make the android home button (software) the blackberry logo not a circle.
    01-08-18 08:45 AM
    probably launch sometime March/April, just a guess.
    01-08-18 09:04 AM
    I think that phone with extra ram would solve keyone sluggishness and would add permanently hub to the productivity tab
    krzyabn likes this.
    01-08-18 05:19 PM
    has anyone conclusively shown BlackBerry lag is not due to the BlackBerry security baked in?
    01-08-18 05:35 PM
    "Fingers crossed" hoping for a passport like design that would be ace!!!
    01-10-18 04:19 AM