Hello,
    Since it isn't available in Spain I'm planning to buy it from amazon UK. Any way to know if they are the ones with proper glue? Any recent buyers?
    07-16-17 01:14 AM
    Hello myself in Spain (Madrid) my KEYone also from UK and no issues. Date on box shows July 3rd. good luck
    Ps es incredible!
    07-16-17 04:18 AM
    I bought one last week from amazon uk. it's date was June. no issues.
    07-16-17 04:20 AM
    I pre-ordered the first batch. No issues, works like a charm. I am not concerned since amazon 2 year warranty is there. Good luck.
    07-16-17 05:05 AM
    That's the problem with this issue. Everyone's KEYone is solid until it's not. The chap who bought the first one ever from Selfridges on 28 April went to bed last night and all was good but when he woke up this morning his screen had popped off.
    TCL need to announce a box/build date from which the "additional measures" have been applied otherwise how can anyone have faith in this phone?
    OK there's a warranty but who wants to mess around with that?
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-16-17 06:21 AM
    I was talking about this in the keyone Spain waiting room . No official news on date of revised ones means best guess only. No issues is, no issues ... yet. At least Amazon gives a gurantee.
    no news whatsover on Spain launch...
    scufutz likes this.
    07-16-17 08:10 AM
    I dismissed all the screen failures as just anomaly. Thought mine is solid. No issues here. Until 5 weeks later and the right corner lifted. With little to no pressure the screen came right off. Contrary to what people say, there was zero adhesive. These little clips were supposed to hold the screen in. It's not a matter of if, but a matter if when imo.
    07-16-17 09:17 AM
    YES the new updated batch supply has date stickers on them.
    07-16-17 11:41 AM
    What Sticker? Post picture of it from someone?
    07-16-17 11:47 AM
    My updated phone didn't have a sticker on it. They assured me it's the fixed one. So either blackberry lied, which is very possible, or they didn't put on a sticker.
    07-16-17 01:15 PM
    Think about that statement. It's illogical. All the phones have date stickers on them.
    What's the point if you don't know which date is for the revised devices?
    Or simply a sticker saying " New Revised Second Edition model".

What do you mean exactly?
    07-16-17 03:27 PM
    Think about that statement. It's illogical. All the phones have date stickers on them.
    What's the point if you don't know which date is for the revised devices?
    Or simply a sticker saying " New Revised Second Edition model".

What do you mean exactly?
    EMEA (vers 2), were originally sold with a date on the box, and then a date on the screen.

CA/US (vers1) weren't originally sold with date stickers - are they now?
    07-16-17 04:10 PM
    EMEA (vers 2), were originally sold with a date on the box, and then a date on the screen.

CA/US (vers1) weren't originally sold with date stickers - are they now?
    Where is this date on screen? Only separated?
    07-16-17 04:12 PM
    Where is this date on screen? Only separated?
    Apparently on a plastic film:
    Attached Thumbnails UK Amazon's KEYone. How to know if they are the good ones?-48472.jpg  
    07-16-17 04:14 PM
    11th of June. quite early to be a fixed version IMO.
    07-16-17 04:25 PM
    11th of June. quite early to be a fixed version IMO.
    Maybe not fixed, but just a batch where date has been afixed on a plastic film. (I think others have since reported this plastic film, which is possibly covering the screen, so perhaps the standard now for EMEA models?)
    07-16-17 04:30 PM
    Maybe not fixed, but just a batch where date has been afixed on a plastic film. (I think others have since reported this plastic film, which is possibly covering the screen, so perhaps the standard now for EMEA models?)
    if remember right this film covers the back. For the screen there is the "secured" logo film.
    Will check my tomorrow as in the box at work.
    But is this date the same as the on on the box?
    07-16-17 04:54 PM
    if remember right this film covers the back. For the screen there is the "secured" logo film.
    Will check my tomorrow as in the box at work.
    But is this date the same as the on on the box?
    Can't remember what the original poster said , so hopefully you will clarify when you look at your box etc 😀
    07-16-17 04:57 PM
    Apparently on a plastic film:
    Confirmed: that date on the sticker that comes on the box is the exact same date that is on the film the is placed on the Back of each KEYone.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-17-17 03:58 AM
    I was talking about this in the keyone Spain waiting room . No official news on date of revised ones means best guess only. No issues is, no issues ... yet. At least Amazon gives a gurantee.
    no news whatsover on Spain launch...
    I am waiting for a Keyone to apear in a Cashconverters shop
    With a price on 350 i will buy one !
    For now they only have one Prive for 285€
    Good luck buying one
    07-17-17 04:52 AM
    Yeah, I just got a Keyone from an online shop. And it also has that IMEI sticker on the back of the phone which just states the same information including date as the information sticker with IMEI etc. on the box!

mine says 280617, don't know if that could already be the new batch as Keyone is not available in my country besides 2-3 online shops! Out of stock almost everywhere including amazon.

I love the Keyone and I don't know what to do now. Send it back just to be sure or keeping it and maybe having a warranty case which I don't want. 2mm tape is not the solution here imo. What if the device get's wet somehow and the display isn't 100% as it should be?
    07-17-17 07:45 AM
    I asked CPW if they had new stock after the initial stock had a manufacturing issue and he said yes, should we believe them though?
    Attached Thumbnails UK Amazon's KEYone. How to know if they are the good ones?-untitled.png  
    07-17-17 07:53 AM
    I asked CPW if they had new stock after the initial stock had a manufacturing issue and he said yes, should we believe them though?
    Ask for the date on the box
    07-17-17 08:05 AM
    Ask for the date on the box
    Ah ok, what is the rough date of the screen issue devices? Problem is that if I order online I wont know the date until it turns up, but at least I can kick off if it is old stock.
    07-17-17 08:23 AM
    We have no information what is the correct date for new stock. Date on box packaging date NOT manufactured date. So there could devices manufactured example in June that went thru additional testing before being packaged in say late mid / late June.
    07-17-17 08:30 AM
34 12