Hey everyone!

I am not sure what is happening but lately(or maybe since I got the KEYone), when I take a screenshot(Power Button + volume down key) it's been just glitchy and either turns up the volume, turns the phone off or starts doing a bug report. I've never had such an issue with an Android and taking screenshots before. Am I missing something?

Reception has been so degraded.. is this normal? What is TCL doing that's causing them to use inferior reception(I'm with Telus, have LTE A and get 2, maybe 3 bars where my S8+ got full bars and pages load faster) or even with my Classic, it's faster... better signal.. *ahem*

Notification, I turn down the volume(or up) and the notification shade is just sorta stuck there til I swipe it away or touch my screen. Absolutely annoying and clearly a bug.

I'm buying the Black edition from Amazon soon but want to see if these have been fixed with the 4GB Black edition? They sound minor but they're not and needs to be fixed. I haven't seen anyone talk about the screenshot issue, and the rest I'm more worried about the black edition having the same issues.

Any suggestions/tips or comments about this would be helpful. Thx
    10-21-17 12:47 AM
    I don't have these issues on my Silver Ed on Telus.

But certainly some others have complained about signal as well.
    duncan86 likes this.
    10-21-17 12:50 AM
    The screenshot is taken then disappears to the photo gallery programme. Signal drops when you wrapping your hands around the bottom of the screen. I've got got the black edition.
    10-21-17 07:25 AM
    The screenshot is taken then disappears to the photo gallery programme. Signal drops when you wrapping your hands around the bottom of the screen. I've got got the black edition.
    But taking a screenshot is proving impossible, is that just me. When I hit power + volume down it does everything but take one, volume goes up/down, I turn off the phone, or generate a bug report. Drives me nuts.
    10-21-17 08:49 AM
    But taking a screenshot is proving impossible, is that just me. When I hit power + volume down it does everything but take one, volume goes up/down, I turn off the phone, or generate a bug report. Drives me nuts.
    I'm having the same problem regarding the screenshot. Haven't had any luck on doing a successful screenshot.
    10-21-17 08:53 AM
    power and volume down keys have to be pressed simultaneously and HELD for a second till screen capture sound and a copy of your screen shot pops up and is then found in photos in screenshot folder.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-17 09:04 AM
    Also pops up in notifications once completed to view or share.
    10-21-17 09:24 AM
    I think it's just getting the knack. Keep practising. 1 2 3 smooth smooth press together. You have the right buttons
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-17 09:43 AM
    Keep practising
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-17 09:44 AM
    just tried with my phone, first time works like a charm
    10-21-17 12:39 PM
    Same here - just did Pwr+VolDn, had to hold for a moment, and it took a screenshot. Something may be weird with your particular phone, either hardware or software; I seem to recall a Developer Options menu in settings (on the Priv and older Android devices) that would allow you to turn screenshots on or off, but I can't find it on the KeyOne.
    10-21-17 03:51 PM
    If you a case on your phone it may be interfere with the precise pushing of the buttons which could be why it is so difficult. I don't have any problems without a case, one of my cases makes it almost impossible to do, and another case works fine. Keep trying I guess!
    10-21-17 05:55 PM
    Seems to work good for me could be a problem with one of your buttons.
    10-21-17 06:38 PM
    Since each button is working seems a timing problem. Maybe some background music, with a strong beat.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-17 11:25 PM
    for me it's harder getting the camera to appear with the 2 presses to the power button. I ve now placed it on the convenience key
    10-22-17 08:58 AM
    Taking a screenshot can be finicky and it takes getting used to. The reception issues you are having are being had by a lot of people, don't know what to tell you about that.
    10-22-17 09:19 AM
    Taking a screenshot can be finicky and it takes getting used to. The reception issues you are having are being had by a lot of people, don't know what to tell you about that.
    Just use the BB10 device sitting in your drawer to take the screen shot, if your fingers are a bit shaky or can't get the knack, then just NFC it or whatever over to your android. ....another use for your trusty bb10 device.
    10-22-17 05:37 PM
    I'm on Rogers Wireless and I get full signal in the city!
    10-23-17 09:55 AM
    Last night it wouldn't work for me. So, I restarted the phone and the function is working again.

Try that
    10-25-17 11:10 PM
    I'm on Rogers Wireless and I get full signal in the city!
    I'm on Fido (subsidiary of Rogers) and there is a slight difference but the worst area for bad reception is Union Station or along the Barrie Go Transit corridor.
    02-02-18 04:37 AM