Sorry to start a new thread with this but I have searched the forums and also support pages....
    Does anyone know if/how you can connect more than one Bluetooth device? I regularly need two but can only get one to connect.
    Am new with the Keyone and any help appreciated.
    Thanks.
    10-01-17 03:51 PM
    I don't think you can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. As far as I can tell the best that can be done is playing audio to two Bluetooth speakers at once, and that can only be done on the Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8 for now.
    10-01-17 04:11 PM
    I don't think you can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. As far as I can tell the best that can be done is playing audio to two Bluetooth speakers at once, and that can only be done on the Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8 for now.
    Although I was able to connect to both a separate Bluetooth speaker AND my car phone system at the same time on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    10-01-17 04:21 PM
    Although I was able to connect to both a separate Bluetooth speaker AND my car phone system at the same time on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    Now I'm gonna need to try this.
    10-01-17 04:25 PM
    I would hope you can...

Although I learned only recently that I could set this up on my BB10 device. Use case is the best: bluetooth headset for calls and voice commands and connected to car stereo for streaming music. Cannot listen music while on a call but the fact that calls get routed one way and music the other is awesome!!!
    10-01-17 05:12 PM
    My truck and Garmin watch connect at the same time while driving.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-01-17 05:29 PM
    My truck and Garmin watch connect at the same time while driving.

Posted via CB10
    I believe that you can connect two bluetooth devices at the same time. Actually, I know you can - like you I have connected my car and my Samsung Gear S3 at the same time. There may be a limitation of devices that do the same thing.
    10-01-17 10:45 PM
    I believe that you can connect two bluetooth devices at the same time. Actually, I know you can - like you I have connected my car and my Samsung Gear S3 at the same time. There may be a limitation of devices that do the same thing.
    You definitely can, I connect my pebble and bt headset everyday when I go to work and with the pebble I can skip tracks and control the volume as well. Heck later on tonight I might even try to hook up a second bt headset just to see if all three can be connected.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-02-17 12:32 AM
    That's what I'm trying to do. My car stereo won't stream music but can connect calls OK. I have a Dongle that connects to the stereo via a headphone socket and my Passport connected to both so I could play Spotify and take calls when they come in.
    I can only get my Keyone to connect to one of them.
    10-02-17 12:56 AM
    Maybe I have old equipment.
    I need to buy a new car so my Keyone will work!! :-)
    10-02-17 01:02 AM
    I connect a mouse and a keyboard at the same time - and my smartwatch as a third device.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-02-17 03:13 AM
    must just be the device I'm using then. My Passport connected to both OK so it's really annoying that the Keyone won't.
    10-02-17 05:12 AM
    thought I'd update this in case anyone else is trying the same. I'm guessing this is to do with Android settings and not just Keyone:

OK, so if I go to the individual settings of both the bt devices I see both have "Phone audio" and "media audio" ticked. My car will not play media audio and the Dongle (connected to the car's headphone socket) will not play Phone audio. So once I've selected, in the individual device bt settings, to only connect to the right setting, it all works.
    Pretty obvious really but thought I'd post this in case it helps anyone else who has a similar issue moving over from BB10.
    Cheers.
    10-02-17 06:35 AM
    Funny I was wondering about this lately. I have a Heart Rate Monitor (MyZone) and been thinking about getting a BT earphons but wasn't sure if it will work. The only reason I "think" it would work is that its using a different "connection".
    10-02-17 07:28 AM
    That's what I'm trying to do. My car stereo won't stream music but can connect calls OK. I have a Dongle that connects to the stereo via a headphone socket and my Passport connected to both so I could play Spotify and take calls when they come in.
    I can only get my Keyone to connect to one of them.
    Same my car can't stream it seams it doesn't have the A2DP module in it. I can use the AUX but not really a great audio quality but better than nothing when listening to Spotify. But then again I have XM radio so, I'm ok with it. Been thinking of installing a dongle.
    10-02-17 07:58 AM
    Same my car can't stream it seams it doesn't have the A2DP module in it. I can use the AUX but not really a great audio quality but better than nothing when listening to Spotify. But then again I have XM radio so, I'm ok with it. Been thinking of installing a dongle.
    It's the hassle of plugging it in, for me, if using the aux. I have a Galaxy and there's a headphone socket in the Centre console. (Power too). The Dongle connects there and now I can connect to it and the car. The phone's on the windscreen in a holder so can use satnav etc and no cables running around. Quality is OK.
    I couldn't understand how it wouldn't work and so glad I sussed it out!
    Changing from the old passport.... What a learning curve!!
    10-02-17 08:06 AM