I just wanted to chime in in all of this, the truth is that at this point there are only 5 kinds of people:

1. Those who are going to buy the phone no matter what
    2. Those who are pissed about not getting a new phone, even though theirs works fine
    3. Those who are quitting because of the lack of stock
    4. Those who are buying it after all of this madness
    5. Those who are loyal to their BB10 device and will not quit until it dies.

I belong to the 1st kind and I think that if you are a grown man/woman, you should be able to give BB a break and truly wait for a device that you want/like. The stock will come back and you will be able to buy it, the question is are you loyal enough to the PKB (not even to BB)?

All of these rants are 1st world problems, you can wait, your phone still works. Trust me its ok.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-31-17 02:24 PM
    There are lots of other types....
    anon(870071) likes this.
    05-31-17 02:46 PM
    All of these rants are 1st world problems, you can wait, your phone still works. Trust me its ok.
    This is a BlackBerry fan site ....no problem here - or on most websites - are essential problems...so whats the point. Its all part of the fun.

Next time your football team or whatever looses, remember it's a 1st world problem (whatever that means anyhow).
    05-31-17 03:50 PM
    I get it. I understand that it is part of the fun. It is just silly to me to see so many people, new to the forum, (I am a long time user, but do not post frequently) come and bash on BB and be frustrated when they have perfectly fine phones and can wait a little longer if they are going to buy it regardless. Just my opinion hehe.

I am, for one, waiting on the BB restock and get it as soon as I can
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    05-31-17 03:52 PM
    I can understand that those who say 'darn...i can't get the k1 right now ...so stupid ...So i get a Samsung #' are a bit silly.

It's the ONLY modern pkb android device out there ...Just wait that week or two, yes.
    05-31-17 03:56 PM
    I'm getting it unlocked when I can because I want the PKB. The launch has been a comedy of non-communication, but what's done is done. I understand from a business perspective they want to build carrier relationships so they're stalling unlocked (at least in Canada) it should be fine within the month as they sort out supply issues, logistics, etc.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the next BlackBerry branded device release. If this repeats, then that's unforgivable, imho. And it's fortunate this happened with a PKB device as those who really want it are going to get it when they can. If this was another candybar, people would have moved on already.
    avery1206 likes this.
    05-31-17 04:03 PM
    BB or TCL deserves to be bashed for this pathetic miserable fiasco of a launch. There's no excuse that can make up for this. They had all the time to get ready and they even lied about having the CDM variant. For sure, it's the only PKB device out there and if you want it, you'll wait. That still doesn't mean they shouldn't be bashed, though.

Posted via CB10
    megafan2000 likes this.
    05-31-17 04:07 PM
    After the failed BB10 rollout, the five month delay for the Verizon Priv, and now this monstrosity, why should anyone give them a break?
    05-31-17 04:30 PM
    After the failed BB10 rollout, the five month delay for the Verizon Priv, and now this monstrosity, why should anyone give them a break?
    Remember this is BB mobile, not BB?
    05-31-17 04:33 PM
    BB or TCL deserves to be bashed for this pathetic miserable fiasco of a launch. There's no excuse that can make up for this. They had all the time to get ready and they even lied about having the CDM variant. For sure, it's the only PKB device out there and if you want it, you'll wait. That still doesn't mean they shouldn't be bashed, though.

Posted via CB10
    You are basing your information on a thread from a user on CB/ Amazon reps. Who do you trust, a user or the provider. You can't say they don't have CDMA variants if there is no official confirmation of none. Also, some users were able to get the CDMA versions before the stock out. We will see in the near future and confirm who is right/wrong
    05-31-17 04:35 PM
    Remember this is BB mobile, not BB?
    And BB Mobile inherited a lot of the incompetent BB Ltd staff.
    05-31-17 04:37 PM
    And BB Mobile inherited a lot of the incompetent BB Ltd staff.
    Oh well. I am tired of conversing with you, everything seems to be negative and knock down. I am good with my expectations and you can keep yours. Cheers!
    05-31-17 04:51 PM
    The launch was a big let down for some but we should of expected it from blackberry.
    05-31-17 05:07 PM
    It's not about giving them a break it's the fact that they misled prospective buyers by saying oh it'll be available starting April then they make this BS about oh demand is too high we are delaying it. And now they delay it to the last day of May and the supply is still incredibly low. Im not buying one any time soon and even I'm frustrated!
    06-01-17 12:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    I already give mine on twitter hahaha I cant curse here I just wanna let them know. Its kinda frustrating right now honestly. Though as a software BlackBerry/TCL combo dont have any luxury of BS customers because of their market shares

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 01:45 AM
    I'm #5 , but my Passport died last month. Now what?
    06-01-17 02:12 AM
    There are lots of other types....
    Ha!!! What about the types that are loyal to BB despite all of the madness in the last ten or so tears!!!!
    Or the defectors that come back to BB happily after going thru the android and ios merry go round!!!
    06-01-17 06:22 AM
    Hmmm, I think I'm a hybrid of 2 and 5. I can't get the KEYone until work supports Android as at least 95% of my phone usage is for work, so I'll be running my Passport until it dies or we no longer have BES. Until then I'm mostly happy as I'm not a big app user.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-17 07:02 AM
    I am type 5.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) LoveBB10Apps - LoveBB10
    06-01-17 08:27 AM
    It really seems like this release was a test the waters release. I walked into five BestBuys in NYC and the stores each got 2 units, all spoken for from online in store pickup... Nearly every worker had no clue they had it and only the inventory manager knew anything about it. Six workers told me they don't carry blackberries (so I showed them my phone and receipt from the first store I went to). The store that I picked up the one I snagged online at 510am told me they didn't even get any in and mine was a transfer from the flagship store. Hoping it tested well and they roll out inventory... Type 1 for the sake of the OP.
    06-01-17 09:02 AM