I had my Rogers email in my Blackberry Hub. I had to change my password and my Blackberry wouldn’t prompt me that my password was incorrect, so I removed it. When I try to re-add it to Blackberry Hub, I’m getting an error message that my account cannot be authenticated. I know the password it correct. I don’t know how else to add it.
    I have googled and seen many “fixes”, but I guess I’m not tech savvy enough. I don’t understand How to fix it.
    Can someone help me? Maybe “dumb down” the “fix”?
    And changing email from Rogers isn’t an option. The Hub was accepting it an hour ago...why not now?

Thank you.
    06-11-20 08:03 PM
    I had my Rogers email in my Blackberry Hub. I had to change my password and my Blackberry wouldn’t prompt me that my password was incorrect, so I removed it. When I try to re-add it to Blackberry Hub, I’m getting an error message that my account cannot be authenticated. I know the password it correct. I don’t know how else to add it.
    I have googled and seen many “fixes”, but I guess I’m not tech savvy enough. I don’t understand How to fix it.
    Can someone help me? Maybe “dumb down” the “fix”?
    And changing email from Rogers isn’t an option. The Hub was accepting it an hour ago...why not now?

Thank you.
    You need to create an app-specific password. See that section in the following:

https://www.rogers.com/customer/supp...0select%20Next.
    06-11-20 08:06 PM
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    06-11-20 08:13 PM