Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi. i own a Blackberry keyone bbb100-1. Five days ago, a notification for system update appeared. I chose allow and follow the instructions and stuff.

Questions:

1.- theres this screen that only shows a moving circle working and saying installing system update and when i press de power on key with the volume up key appears a screen showing some weird stuff, i attached both screen pics using my tablet.

The wierd text says:

Supported API: 3
    E:erasing fota.status failed, errno=2: no sich file or directory
    Charge_status 1, charged 1, status -2, capacity - 9223372036854775808
    Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    Update package verificauion took 6.5 s (result 0).
    Installing update...
    source: blackberry/bbb100global/bbb100:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.026/ABd796:user/release-keys
    Target:blackberry/bbb100global/bbb100:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.026/ABd796:user/release-keys
    Verifying current system

2.- somehow after pressing all the buttons such as power, volume up and down, the one above the volume down and the tab button, there was a time some green text appeared, giving me 4 options, reset, continue to reboot in safe mode, reboot and other one and i pressed one of those and my bb was able to restart and everuthing was ok for 2 days,

3.- that notification appeared today again, asking permission to install download, unluckily ithought that my work this time and guess what, it didn´t.

4.- which buttons and in which order i should press to get that green text again giving me options.
    shall i install it again or what.

Please help me, I really need my mobile phone for my job, important meetings and stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Trouble installing system update on KEYone bbb100-1-20190204_013056.jpg   Trouble installing system update on KEYone bbb100-1-20190204_013121.jpg  
    02-04-19 02:25 AM
    Hi. i own a Blackberry keyone bbb100-1. Five days ago, a notification for system update appeared. I chose allow and follow the instructions and stuff.

Questions:

1.- theres this screen that only shows a moving circle working and saying installing system update and when i press de power on key with the volume up key appears a screen showing some weird stuff, i attached both screen pics using my tablet.

The wierd text says:

Supported API: 3
    E:erasing fota.status failed, errno=2: no sich file or directory
    Charge_status 1, charged 1, status -2, capacity - 9223372036854775808
    Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    Update package verificauion took 6.5 s (result 0).
    Installing update...
    source: blackberry/bbb100global/bbb100:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.026/ABd796:user/release-keys
    Target:blackberry/bbb100global/bbb100:8.1.0/OPM1.171019.026/ABd796:user/release-keys
    Verifying current system

2.- somehow after pressing all the buttons such as power, volume up and down, the one above the volume down and the tab button, there was a time some green text appeared, giving me 4 options, reset, continue to reboot in safe mode, reboot and other one and i pressed one of those and my bb was able to restart and everuthing was ok for 2 days,

3.- that notification appeared today again, asking permission to install download, unluckily ithought that my work this time and guess what, it didn´t.

4.- which buttons and in which order i should press to get that green text again giving me options.
    shall i install it again or what.

Please help me, I really need my mobile phone for my job, important meetings and stuff.
    I think it is holding down the down volume button while powering on.
    02-06-19 01:05 PM
    if you are in the regular phone homepage, hold the volume button continuously for full seconds (3 vibrations will occur), then release and it will reboot (equivalent to battery pull). wait for OTA update to show and try again... after that if not OK may need autoloader discussed elsewhere on CB. be sure it's the correct autoloader. backup all first. I said BACK UP EVERYTHING NOW...

For reboot options, look for username FF22 who has a wiki up.

If you must use autoloader, check username Conite who has knowledge and can tell you what to do...
    02-06-19 02:50 PM