I have two friends with the Galaxy S8 and when texting or calling them sometimes it says the calls can't be connected or the text didn't send, and I have to try again. I don't know if it's the galaxy phone, or the KEYone or the network.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.
    09-21-17 10:51 PM
    no problems communicating with any Phones personally.
    09-21-17 11:07 PM
    Do you have these problems with other phones or just those? The replacement BB sent me has terrible signal issues with dropped calls and texts not going thru and bad Bluetooth connection so it can be your phone as well who the heck knows.
    09-21-17 11:29 PM
    Do you have these problems with other phones or just those? The replacement BB sent me has terrible signal issues with dropped calls and texts not going thru and bad Bluetooth connection so it can be your phone as well who the heck knows.
    Most of my friends have iPhone and I had no problem leaving the apple ecosystem, but for some reason my two friends with S8's can never get ahold of me. I don't know what it could be.
    09-23-17 01:17 PM
    I have two friends with the Galaxy S8 and when texting or calling them sometimes it says the calls can't be connected or the text didn't send, and I have to try again. I don't know if it's the galaxy phone, or the KEYone or the network.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.
    I'm having an issue with only SMS and my girlfriend's S7 Edge. It doesn't tell me the message wasn't delivered, it simply was not received on her end. She is having the issue with others also, not just me.
    09-23-17 01:24 PM
    I'm having an issue with only SMS and my girlfriend's S7 Edge. It doesn't tell me the message wasn't delivered, it simply was not received on her end. She is having the issue with others also, not just me.
    Sounds like an issue with her phone then not yours. Maybe have her try a different SMS App then what come stock on a Samsung.
    09-23-17 01:38 PM
    Sounds like an issue with her phone then not yours. Maybe have her try a different SMS App then what come stock on a Samsung.
    Ya we both use Textra SMS. I honestly think she's having an issue because she has too many text messages stored on her phone! She does not delete any conversation ever. Neither do I typically.
    09-23-17 01:44 PM
    It could be the update to RCS that's causing issues.
    09-23-17 02:02 PM