Does anyone know a way how to transfer the notes from Priv to KEYone? I have used BlackBerry Content Transfer, but it didn't include the Notes. Maybe copying some files in the Android folder?
    06-13-17 08:26 AM
    Does anyone know a way how to transfer the notes from Priv to KEYone? I have used BlackBerry Content Transfer, but it didn't include the Notes. Maybe copying some files in the Android folder?
    Sheesh, my suggestion would have been to use Content Transfer. I guess it only works between bb10 and BB-android.

I don't know of any method to backup and restore the Notes app's data. I understand that it Exchange server or accounts can do it but I don't know much about that option.

But the absence of a backup/restore/sync option is what caused me to stop using Notes. I moved to a 3rd party app, Note Everything. It works okay and you can import/export. But there are probably other choices, too.
    06-13-17 09:15 AM
    I transfered my Notes and Task from Priv to K1 using NFC. I opened the Note / Task, selected to share via Android Beam, tap the devices together. Saved the transferred details as text in download folder on K1. Thereafter i copied and pasted in K1's Notes / Task.

Quite a few steps but I did it quite fluently after a few tries. The details are to teh best of my memory as I did this quite a few weeks back. Pardon me if some steps might be erroneous. But you will be able to figure it out pretty easy. Fact is I managed to transfer them...
    06-13-17 09:27 AM
    That sounds like lots of work, especially when I have lots of notes. Wish I could select them all at once and then share. But thanks a lot for your solution, I might try it!
    06-13-17 11:24 AM
    I found a better way, based on what FF22 said, with the Exchange server account. I set up the same account in both of the phones and then opened a Note and changed it (on the left bottom) to the account and then opened them in the other phone and changed it back to Local.
    06-13-17 12:21 PM
    I found a better way, based on what FF22 said, with the Exchange server account. I set up the same account in both of the phones and then opened a Note and changed it (on the left bottom) to the account and then opened them in the other phone and changed it back to Local.
    can you provide step by step instructions?

i avoided transferring the notes for moths and i kind of feel pressured to transfer them at some point during my lifetime...
    10-09-20 06:36 AM