I lost my BB passport & bought a kEYone to replace it. Now I can't work out how to get my contacts & diary from my PC to the KEYone. I'm running MS office 365 ProPlus 64 bit in my PC - could this be part of the problem?
    03-31-19 11:09 AM
    You will need to call Microsoft tech support and ask them to help you install your Outlook account on your phone. Office 365 now has an additional security feature where it generates a second password that you have to input for every Outlook client on every new device. It doesn't affect existing Outlook clients.

You need to get into your mail through the Office 365 portal online (through the browser), and somewhere in the Admin section there is an option to generate and display the second password. There is also an option to turn off this security feature so that you can install Outlook on your phone, and then turn it back on. Apparently, texting a 6 digit code to a phone is not sufficiently secure.

The phone no. I use for MS Support is 1-800-636-7914. I couldn't repeat the steps if I had to do this again, it was not intuitive or remotely user friendly. Good luck.
    03-31-19 02:02 PM
    or else backup your outlook items and get a Gmail account and import them there and *** it to hub and all will come like a flood
    03-31-19 02:27 PM
    Add your Office 365 account under settings, accounts... Install the MS Outlook app and then search for a contact within the app and tap edit on one of your contacts... Your KeyOne will ask for permission to sync your contacts to your phone... Your contacts will then appear in your contacts app and your appointments will appear in the calendar app...
    03-31-19 03:22 PM