Just got my keyone and it is the best bb I have ever used. Only problem is that I am unable to transfer my notes and tasks from priv to new keyone!!!! called tech support at bb and they say cant to??!!?? what gives?? are they kidding??
    06-02-17 05:53 PM
    Just got my keyone and it is the best bb I have ever used. Only problem is that I am unable to transfer my notes and tasks from priv to new keyone!!!! called tech support at bb and they say cant to??!!?? what gives?? are they kidding??
    Yes, unfortunately is not possible that's why I am not anymore using them and use instead the app ColorNote.
    However you can synchronize just the tasks with Microsoft Outlook exchange server.
    06-02-17 07:07 PM
    Microsoft Outlook exchange server is the ONLY way to transfer you notes and tasks...

I use Google Keep now because it's fast (loads up in 1 second on my previous galaxy s5 and less than a second on my KEYone), it syncs across all my devices, and i can even edit & create notes on my desktop thru my chrome browser.

OneNote is also great but it took like 5-6 seconds to load up (on my previous galaxy S5) so I no longer use that.
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-02-17 07:31 PM
    yes, so I figured it out with your help. The key is to transfer the "local notes" to an email which is associated with an exchange server. I had to do this individually with each note and task but worked perfectly!! excellent fix . Thanks for your suggestions!!
    06-03-17 05:30 PM
    I had the same frustration as well but got around it.

In the notes and tasks, I chose the share button and used NFC to transfer to K1 (from my Priv). It is saved as a text file in my K1's download folder. Thereafter I open it up, copy and paste it back to K1's notes and tasks. Took a few more steps than I would have preferred but after a while, I got the routine and was done pretty quick.
    06-04-17 08:11 AM