I plan to purchase a Key One as my first ever Android device. I've been strictly a BBOS or BB10 guy for the last 10+ years. My biggest concern is the seamless transfer of my contacts, calendar and Password Keeper data. I have almost 2500 contacts and 200+ PW Keeper entries so I'm looking for assurance from others that the swap to Android is easy..... hopefully that's the case. I really love the Z30, but it's just so slow and glitch now that it's ready for a replacement.

Posted from my Z30- best phone I've ever owned.
    03-12-17 12:43 PM
    You can use the BlackBerry Content Transfer tool and Password Keeper entries can be exported on their own as well. It should be all be straightforward for you.
    03-12-17 01:08 PM
    I usually start fresh with a new phone and have looked at Akrtosync to use for that, but had a question about what apps are used on the Keyone in lieu of Remember?

The website refers to transferring those, but not much detail from what I can find...
    Transfer of my data from Z30 to the KEYone-bb10-trasfer.jpg

Akrutosync references a couple separate apps that accomplish this, but I was wondering what the KEYone may come with that allows the transfer of and use of Notes and Tasks?
    06-11-17 02:34 PM
    Now that I have my KEYone, I see that it comes with Tasks and Notes by Blackberry, both of which show "accounts" in the setting, so I would think they are accessible by AkrutoSync.

I sync'd Calendar and Contacts fine, but I must have changed a setting on the device because it hasn't updated since syncing that first time. Sigh
    06-21-17 04:51 PM
    Akrutosync works fine - contacts, calendar, and tasks sync fine. Haven't gotten Notes working consistently yet. guess I'll have to contact Akrutosync.

Android Quirk - had to resolve duplicates in contacts ("Dismiss" - that created some minor issues since Android tries to resolve anything with same phone number as a duplicate - dumb.)

Also, Android converted contact photos to 96 x 96 pixels which made them look Pixellated, but updating them in Outlook corrected that on the next sync.

I'm satisfied with Akrutosync so far.
    07-14-17 07:23 AM
    Update:

AkrutoSync works fine for Contacts, Calendar and Tasks. Doesn't work for Notes (BlackBerry) and when I contacted AkrutoSync they recommended "Tasks and Notes for MS Exchange" but I see a lot of negative reviews for that, so I may just stay with EverNote app for now.

Resetting contact photos in Outlook resolved the Android 96x96 pixilation, so all is good there.

Again, AkrutoSync works well to my satisfaction. I chose to sync over my home network rather than over the internet.
    07-28-17 01:30 PM
    I usually start fresh with a new phone and have looked at Akrtosync to use for that, but had a question about what apps are used on the Keyone in lieu of Remember?

The website refers to transferring those, but not much detail from what I can find...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10-trasfer.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	424990

Akrutosync references a couple separate apps that accomplish this, but I was wondering what the KEYone may come with that allows the transfer of and use of Notes and Tasks?
    Remember is GONE. And while Content Transfer can move the text notes, none of the other stuff would be moved. In addition, NOTES on BB Android devices is a poor app. No backup/restore. It is merely a standalone app.
    C_McD likes this.
    07-28-17 10:48 PM
    Remember is GONE. And while Content Transfer can move the text notes, none of the other stuff would be moved. In addition, NOTES on BB Android devices is a poor app. No backup/restore. It is merely a standalone app.
    Notes doesn't sync via ActiveSync either from what I can tell. I'll just stay with EverNote which I can use from Outlook and EN syncs across my devices.
    07-29-17 12:26 PM
    Notes doesn't sync via ActiveSync either from what I can tell. I'll just stay with EverNote which I can use from Outlook and EN syncs across my devices.
    I don't know but thought that someone mentioned that was the only thing it kind of worked with???
    07-29-17 02:41 PM
    I don't know but thought that someone mentioned that was the only thing it kind of worked with???
    I can make a note in Notes that transfers to Outlook, but don't sync back and the 40 plus notes I have in Outlook don't sync to the device. Changes to the notes created on the device and modified in Outlook don't update for me. Sigh.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-17 12:36 PM