Hi All! I just bought a new Keyone. I had DTEK50 for over a year and love it but need the physical keyboard.

I read the posts on how to transfer. I used the blackberry content manager. As indicated in other posts it is not a full transfer. I thought I could just use Google backup to get the phone fully setup like the DTEK50, but don't see a way to do that. Only a full erase and back to factory setting. Is there another way?

I am not the most tech savvy guy so any help would be appreciated.
    02-15-18 08:11 AM
    I thought I could just use Google backup to get the phone fully setup like the DTEK50, but don't see a way to do that. Only a full erase and back to factory setting. Is there another way?

Your KEYone would have asked you BEFORE you used Content Transfer to use Google's backup options, assuming you logged into the same account and had the backup options enabled on your DTEK50. By the time you get to Content Transfer, it's too far to use Google's backup options. You can move stuff manually now or wipe your KEYone and start again, this time, choosing the option to restore from a backup when asked.
    02-15-18 08:37 AM
    Thanks! I see that now. WIll it do a full transfer to the new phone?
    02-15-18 12:15 PM
    no there is no Full transfer like there was with BB10 or BBos.

It's called progress. 🤔
    02-15-18 01:28 PM
    Thank you! The transfer from my Z10 to Classic was so easy.
    02-16-18 09:29 AM
    Your KEYone would have asked you BEFORE you used Content Transfer to use Google's backup options, assuming you logged into the same account and had the backup options enabled on your DTEK50. By the time you get to Content Transfer, it's too far to use Google's backup options. You can move stuff manually now or wipe your KEYone and start again, this time, choosing the option to restore from a backup when asked.
    - if i want to move stuff manually as you mentioned ,please explain how can be done manually and can i transfer everything in this way ? thank you
    04-21-19 07:31 PM