I want to transfer contacts from my Passport to my Keyone without going via a Google account, which I don't have/don't want.
    Yes the experts are right, the idea of having to move contacts manually is old school and I will have to go out of my way to keep them from being uploaded to the cloud. But if it's possible I'd like to. My Passport will not transfer via bluetooth but even worse, Blackberry Link does not recognize the Keyone. Anyone there that can help this happy to be old-school bb user?
    08-15-17 09:05 PM
    You are limited with a Android device without a Google account you can't get any apps either. Your contacts should download with your email account.
    08-15-17 09:08 PM
    I know but I don't need apps other than what is already on the Keyone. Don't have my contacts on my email account, they are simply saved in my Passport, not connected to my (company) email account. Tried to load on an sd card, didn't work. Tks anyway.
    08-15-17 09:27 PM
    I know but I don't need apps other than what is already on the Keyone. Don't have my contacts on my email account, they are simply saved in my Passport, not connected to my (company) email account. Tried to load on an sd card, didn't work. Tks anyway.
    You can try the Content Transfer app. It can use Google or I believe it can use your sd-card.
    08-15-17 09:47 PM
    This is good to know! So everyone that had the BB10 to Android has to go through Google account?

What about using Outlook? Loading everything to Outlook and then transferring it to the Keyone?

I just ordered my K1 yesterday to replace my Passport, I was initially thinking about Bluetooth, but it looks like it doesn't work.
    08-16-17 09:13 AM
    I transferred my Passport SE contacts to my KEYone using the Content Transfer app via WiFi.
    It was quick, accurate and it never touched Googleville.

The app comes with the KEYone, but you'll need to download it for the Passport
    FF22 likes this.
    08-16-17 02:55 PM
    Just copy to your sim card, and transfer them to your keyone

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    08-30-17 08:59 PM
    So when I power up my keyone for the first time [sim card transferred from passport] , I get two options 1 - copy your data from an iPhone or android device, or the cloud
    2 - set up as new
    I have a lot to transfer from my passport - I'm old school and am scared of loosing data - i have the Content Transfer app loaded and ready on the passport - do i select option 1 or 2?
    09-08-17 10:11 PM