One problem with the KEYone which I'm finding to be rather annoying is that when you're using the keyboard as a trackpad to scroll up and down, it's incredibly easy to hit one of the three buttons (back - menu - apps). A 'fix' for this would be to allow us to reverse the track pad where you'd now scroll left to right which would now register as up and down. The big advantage of this would be that you'd be able to have a lot more keys (11) to scroll with instead of 2 (my third row never worked).

Would there be any way to make this work? I've pretty much stopped scrolling using the keyboard due to this problem; I just can't be bothered to use it when I'll accidentally hit the buttons this often.

Thanks.
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-04-17 04:56 PM
    Rotate the smartphone to landscape orientation and swipe up and down parallel with the keyboard frets.
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-04-17 05:42 PM
    I've been using the keyboard to scroll for a few days now and I have not once hit one of the three buttons above the keyboard. Maybe I'm a finicky scroller.
    06-04-17 06:29 PM
    I've been using the keyboard to scroll for a few days now and I have not once hit one of the three buttons above the keyboard. Maybe I'm a finicky scroller.
    Same here!
    06-04-17 07:01 PM
    Part of the reason is only the top two rows of keys allow for scrolling in portrait mode, unlike the priv and classic. Causing one to have to scroll higher up on the keyboard...
    06-04-17 07:10 PM
    Part of the reason is only the top two rows of keys allow for scrolling in portrait mode, unlike the priv and classic. Causing one to have to scroll higher up on the keyboard...
    Yes, that's exactly my issue. I never had this with the PRIV.
    06-04-17 07:31 PM
    Yes, that's exactly my issue. I never had this with the PRIV.
    The priv scrolling is smooth as butter. Keyone is a little jumpy at times. No issues in landscape mode though.
    06-04-17 08:46 PM