Dear All ,
    Just switched to a black edition from a BBPSE and am wondering if it can default to virtual numbers keypad when I'm typing (or am I doing something wrong?) What I mean is that when I press SYM key it default opens to the keypad with =÷±{}[[ symbols and I have to press the bluedot toggle to get to numbers ... and it's this one I use a lot more it also has symbols that I use more often like #*.:@() .... I hope I am making sense .. Switching to android has been a challenge but I am slowly getting used to it thanks to anyone that can assist
    12-28-18 07:40 AM
    Dear All ,
    Just switched to a black edition from a BBPSE and am wondering if it can default to virtual numbers keypad when I'm typing (or am I doing something wrong?) What I mean is that when I press SYM key it default opens to the keypad with =÷±{}[[ symbols and I have to press the bluedot toggle to get to numbers ... and it's this one I use a lot more it also has symbols that I use more often like #*.:@() .... I hope I am making sense .. Switching to android has been a challenge but I am slowly getting used to it thanks to anyone that can assist
    Go to settings, keyboard and change the Sym key to whatever you want.
    12-28-18 11:14 AM
    if you are in a textbox, press SYM key and lower left of pop ABC and on screen KB is there...
    12-28-18 11:21 AM
    OK thanks I get ..... I also didn't realise I could click the SYM key for different keyboard/styles
    12-28-18 11:29 AM