Ever since the rumours began in December 2016 I have been looking forward to replacing my BlackBerry Classic with a KEYone. As the waiting grew, and the official launch a few months later, and then the delayed and staggered releases worldwide, I have become so dis-illusioned with the whole progress of the release. I am based in South Africa and my current network provider refuses to stock the phone, whereas the other network providers have been promising end of July and have now pushed it further back to sometime in August. Going that route would mean and endless amount of unnecessary and time wasting paperwork, but it needs to be done. How is it that an International company can fail so badly, with their marketing and distribution of the product. When I made an enquiry in South Africa from Vodacom about the phone, I was literally mocked and ridiculed for wanting to so desperately want a KEYone. Such has been the lack of marketing for a product that should actually be finding its way into more peoples hands, based on worldwide reviews, awards and acclaims. Perhaps, if TCL or Blackberry Mobile would care to be in touch, I am more than able to assist in their marketing programs. As such, my wait goes on...

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 07:18 AM
    I can understand your frustration and I finally bit the bullet and picked up a used GSM Keyone for myself from a member, so far I looks and feels like a nice solid device and I going to spent this morning setting it up and using it as my daily driver, be patient, they will have units available sooner then you think.

I honestly think the screen lift issue has slowed the availability down while they correct the problem, but once the issue has been resolved, there should be plenty available. Hope you are able to get one soon, good luck and it's worth the wait.
    07-28-17 07:55 AM
    Some have been waiting a year longer than you have.... what was it the Hamburg then the Mercury.https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...83/index3.html
    07-28-17 08:11 AM
    How is it that an International company can fail so badly, with their marketing and distribution of the product.
    Because even though a licensing partner is doing the phone, this is still a BlackBerry. This is why they fell so far. And they picked a low budget Chinese manufacturer as the licensing partner, you get what you pay for.
    07-28-17 01:26 PM